How long will my skin „purging“ of I use retin a

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Title

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
imagine believing using a 3$ cream will prevent you from aging.

• +1
Not sure but I have been using differin gel nightly which is like a milder form I think. But my purge has been going on at least 2 weeks now.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Not sure but I have been using differin gel nightly which is like a milder form I think. But my purge has been going on at least 2 weeks now.
Is the purge really a huge difference or are that small breakouts?

It usually takes a couple months to start purging then it lasts a month or two from what I’ve heard. I avoided it by being on accutane before starting it and my skin was already clear and now I’m just using it for anti-aging

Is the purge really a huge difference or are that small breakouts?
So far just breakouts, tbh after getting a consistent skincare routine my acne got slightly better but I am getting breakouts it seems and it definitely hasn’t gone away. The purge is just getting rid of the acne u would have had anyways so it kind of depends how bad your acne is to begin with.

• +1
So far just breakouts, tbh after getting a consistent skincare routine my acne got slightly better but I am getting breakouts it seems and it definitely hasn’t gone away. The purge is just getting rid of the acne u would have had anyways so it kind of depends how bad your acne is to begin with.
So a guy that didnt have acne wouldnt purge right?

• +1
So a guy that didnt have acne wouldnt purge right?
I don’t think so, purge doesn’t cause acne it just flushes it all out quickly if you would have already had it to begin with. Just a guess but I think that’s how it works.

• +1
I don’t think so, purge doesn’t cause acne it just flushes it all out quickly if you would have already had it to begin with. Just a guess but I think that’s how it works.
:chad:

Attachments

• D1812D8E-0368-48A6-8791-AC0648029C88.jpeg
    D1812D8E-0368-48A6-8791-AC0648029C88.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4