How long would it take to bench 315lbs for reps ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How long until you can bench 3 plates for 5 reps and 5 sets naturally with no steroids ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
either way you would do it for strength not hypertrophy
Yeah, but more strength= more muscle. Plus I don’t mind waiting until im 25 to hit 3 plates for reps naturally.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
For some probably never, for some only a few years it really depends on the person and how much you weigh. I've been lifting 7 years and peaked 315 and 300lbs bodyweight rn I'm 226 and probably can only put up 275 for a couple reps

i've heard anywhere from 2 to 5 years, from my observations this is pretty accurate. keep in mind though i've been lifting for 10 years and most i've reached is 225lbs and this is with the the addition of steroids mind you beginning 3 years ago. essentially you have to lift almost every day or every other day. i only shower twice a week so i have to time my gym visits to correspond with the day i shower. if i lifted and showered everyday i reckon 315lbs in 2 years is doable

i've heard anywhere from 2 to 5 years, from my observations this is pretty accurate. keep in mind though i've been lifting for 10 years and most i've reached is 225lbs and this is with the the addition of steroids mind you beginning 3 years ago. essentially you have to lift almost every day or every other day. i only shower twice a week so i have to time my gym visits to correspond with the day i shower. if i lifted and showered everyday i reckon 315lbs in 2 years is doable
How much do you weight? I'm 170lbs twink but can bench 225lbs but I mostly train for strength.

For some probably never, for some only a few years it really depends on the person and how much you weigh. I've been lifting 7 years and peaked 315 and 300lbs bodyweight rn I'm 226 and probably can only put up 275 for a couple reps
FUCKING BRUTAL, DAMN BRODIEEEE

Damn. 5 years for a natty benching 3 plates for reps seems sus, maybe 10 years and ill believe you

How much do you weight? I'm 170lbs twink but can bench 225lbs but I mostly train for strength.
173lbs, 5”7, been lifting 4 months ago, and my current bench press is 235lbs 5 reps for 5 sets

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Larping clown

@5.5psl @SubhumanCurrycel

Lol are you actually calling me larp ? You realise i have short arms and a large ribcage which basically gives me the advantages of bench pressing.

Lol are you actually calling me larp ? You realise i have short arms and a large ribcage which basically gives me the advantages of bench pressing.
You've been talking about gym and lifting shit for at least a year now, fuck off with the 5 months bullshit

• +1
The part I have a hard time believing is not the weight but the time frame in which you achieved it. You don't bench more than your bodyweight in less than 7-8 months. For most people it takes longer. It took me a year to bench 225lbs.

Last edited:
The part I have a hard time believing is not the weight but the time frame in which you achieved it. You don't bench more than your bodyweight in less than 7-8 months. For most people it takes longer. It took me a year to bench 225lbs.
Well shit i guess you just dont got much genetics then boyo

• JFL