How looksmaxxing i think is ruining my life.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I beyond blackpill, im void pilled, and not only do i hate myself but I hate others around me to such an extent i start to see every single flaw in every other person too. Ive grown beyond desire or want at this point, i look at people and feel nothing or hate. People look more and more like shaved apes every day and its started to bother me that humans have decided themselves divine beings. Ive become an unironic misanthrope:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bakin donuts 🍩, SolarWind and 3 others
don't think that way, i guess you are just badly treated in life and just coping with it so you just hate on everyone?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and enchanted_elixir
Deadass same happening to Me

I was at my job and I was caught staring at a customer's eyelashes and eyebrows thinking damn, I would do anything to get those

• +1
Reactions: ProCoper and enchanted_elixir
Deadass I no longer see people as people outside, I only see them as genetic values.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slob, Account717 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member
Wow, depression at the age of 14

too lmao

there are even times when I make a list of their pro and cons I'm fucked

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The blackpill made me schizoid

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SolarWind
Good to know that Im not the only one who does this when I'm outside.

• +1
You guys take this shit too seriously. Too young to browse this forum probably

• +1
it's just a phase, it will pass/get better over time

happened to me and im pretty sure happens to everyone who's been in this community long enough

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Account717
Deadass I no longer see people as people outside, I only see them as genetic values.
Ye. I notice everything now. Main thing i notice is height. I immediately think about whether someone is more or less subhuman than me walking along the street by comparing heights. Its so autistic.

Next thing i jawline. After that is nasolabial folds/wrinkles/under eye area.

But thats pretty much it

I tend to look in other people for my main flaws to see if they are more or less subhuman than me.

it's just a phase, it will pass/get better over time

happened to me and im pretty sure happens to everyone who's been in this community long enough
Yeah you are right. Especially if youre recently discovering this stuff you look for it in everyone. But after a while you just realize that most people in general are just an uninteresting mixture of a lot of average traits, some good traits, and few subhuman treats.

I hope every blackpiller dies a brutal death. I want to crunch their faces under bulldozer. Fuaaarkkkk

Nigga I hate u too

I hate blackpillers and every single one of you mfs