How many days do I have to be out of work for bimax?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I'm getting rhino as a birthday gift when I'm 18 then I will finish school and start working at like 23 so I will save up money or take a loan for bimax + genio. but how can i do this with work? I'm worried cause i will probably be fired? I wish I had a rich family so they could get it for me but I don't know how I will do this. I need bimax to get a wife.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 23554
Rhino before bimax is a 30iq move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, materialistic, blackpilledforlife and 9 others
downswung jew giant nose wont become upturned pretty boy nose after bimax

2 - 4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and capybara
You might have to get another rhino after your bimax

i will brutally rape your mother with my big nose you virgin little cuck
Keep coping nigga...you will get no surgeries,and that nose job will be botched...its rope time for you faggot, unless you want to be wage slave virgin for rest of your life

Get bimax and rhino at the same time. Never rhino before bc bimax will change your nose. Also upturned nose in males looks gay

Keep coping nigga...you will get no surgeries,and that nose job will be botched...its rope time for you faggot, unless you want to be wage slave virgin for rest of your life
aint gonna be botched cause im going to a trusted surgeon. you dont know shit nigga, im gonna get what surgeries i want. i dont give up like u loser. with my LTN looks i already fucked more girls than you will ever kiss in your life

Get bimax and rhino at the same time. Never rhino before bc bimax will change your nose. Also upturned nose in males looks gay

aint gonna be botched cause im going to a trusted surgeon. you dont know shit nigga, im gonna get what surgeries i want. i dont give up like u loser. with my LTN looks i already fucked more girls than you will ever kiss in your life
'Trusted surgeon'🤣🤣🤣
YPmjdMkl 400x400

You wont get any surgery bitch,cause you are poor etnic subhuman...fucking retard wanting to do nose before jaws...when you put that rope around neck,make it really tight so it doesnt fail like rest in your life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
'Trusted surgeon'🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2049742
You wont get any surgery bitch,cause you are poor etnic subhuman...fucking retard wanting to do nose before jaws...when you put that rope around neck,make it really tight so it doesnt fail like rest in your life
i am white and 6'2 LTN subhuman you fucking JEW. im gonna get rhino before bimax AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK what u say nigga and I WILL STILL MOG U WITH MY 6'2 HEIGHT 7 INCH DICK AND BOTCHED RHINO AND BIMAX

after 2-3 weeks you should be able to go back to work if its an office job

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
you know that you will have to wear braces for some time right?

i am white and 6'2 LTN subhuman you fucking JEW. im gonna get rhino before bimax AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK what u say nigga and I WILL STILL MOG U WITH MY 6'2 HEIGHT 7 INCH DICK AND BOTCHED RHINO AND BIMAX
And i am 9 feet alien...put pictures than,retard...i bet you are some 5'1 reccesed big nosed asian living in some shithole in tailand

And i am 9 feet alien...put pictures than,retard...i bet you are some 5'1 reccesed big nosed asian living in some shithole in tailand
i posted pics before and i dont care what u think nigga im white stop being racist and 6'2 is not that tall 7 inches is average dick size xD you must be a manlet short dicked virgin to not believe that

i posted pics before and i dont care what u think nigga im white stop being racist and 6'2 is not that tall 7 inches is average dick size xD you must be a manlet short dicked virgin to not believe that

Dm me your face i wanna see if my nose is worth a rhino too

Dm me your face i wanna see if my nose is worth a rhino too

i just will go to Brazil for all my surgeries much cheaper and safer even since it’s the country with most performEd surgeries after the US

i just will go to Brazil for all my surgeries much cheaper and safer even since it’s the country with most performEd surgeries after the US
Is Brazil really that great

Fucking hell
What's with this goddamn device not working

• JFL
Reactions: Parf and 5.5psl
I'm getting rhino as a birthday gift when I'm 18 then I will finish school and start working at like 23 so I will save up money or take a loan for bimax + genio. but how can i do this with work? I'm worried cause i will probably be fired? I wish I had a rich family so they could get it for me but I don't know how I will do this. I need bimax to get a wife.
Depends what job. Depends if you’re getting bone grafting.
I would say at least 2 weeks. If your job requires you to talk a lot then at least a month.

I got maxillary downgrafting with mine, bone grafted from my hip and it felt like I’d been hit by a fucking bus. I had to use a zimmer frame for a week after surgery.

double post 1

Last edited:
Double post 2

Last edited:
Double post 3

Last edited: