Matheus

Mistral
Approximately to reach at least NW1 and lower my hairline a bit
2023 10 03 2021 10 28 2
2021 10 28 2
2023 10 03

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
3500 maybe? Honestly I have no idea - ask hairrestorationnetwork.com. They tend to be fairly helpful with questions regarding hair transplants.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, reaper2 and Matheus
3500 maybe? Honestly I have no idea - ask hairrestorationnetwork.com. They tend to be fairly helpful with questions regarding hair transplants.
I'll probably ask the surgeon directly tbh but a ballmark estimation would be good to budget it and check my options. 3500 seems like a lot though? Like something you get for NW4 at least

I'll probably ask the surgeon directly tbh but a ballmark estimation would be good to budget it and check my options. 3500 seems like a lot though? Like something you get for NW4 at least
It depends on the density you're looking for. You can probably go to some hair mill like hair of Istanbul, get 1000 grafts, and have abysmal density. It's up to you and the surgeon you pick. Who's your surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Matheus
It depends on the density you're looking for. You can probably go to some hair mill like hair of Istanbul, get 1000 grafts, and have abysmal density. It's up to you and the surgeon you pick. Who's your surgeon?
Yeah but I would have estimated like 2000 to have decent density?. Then again I'm not certain.
So far no one but there are somewhat okay options in France where I live. Turkey is an option too but it's more hassle.
The one I'm eyeing is at 3k for 2.2k grafts

b is the surgery subforum dead

Around 1000, that's what you can get cause lowering your hairline like that is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Around 1000, that's what you can get cause lowering your hairline like that is impossible
My drawing is unrealistic but I can lower my hairline by like 5mm realistically

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
About 2000 max

• +1
This guy had 2200 grafts done, work it out yourself

Attachments

• caa46d0bb6bb8285533e7095ffe73530.jpeg
    caa46d0bb6bb8285533e7095ffe73530.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
This guy had 2200 grafts done, work it out yourself
I reckon his hairline wasn't too bad, with 2200 he was probably seeking top tier density. Mine seems a bit worse? Idk

My drawing is unrealistic but I can lower my hairline by like 5mm realistically
You can lower your hairline only 0.5cm above your highest wrinkle, transplant doesn't work under that.

• +1
how to know if you cn lower it? i have pretty high all my life and would benefit insanely from lowering it

You can lower your hairline only 0.5cm above your highest wrinkle, transplant doesn't work under that.
I have a very minor wrinkle which is like 0.8cm below my hairline. I guess I can lower it by 0.3cm, which is already something... If I fill in the temples I'll cover the big forehead with a fringe or something

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
how to know if you cn lower it? i have pretty high all my life and would benefit insanely from lowering it
Check where is your highest wrinkle when you raise your eyebrows and measure 0.5cm up from the highest wrinkle, that's the lowest you can go, some people are designed to have big foreheads and no transplant can make it low.

• +1
Check where is your highest wrinkle when you raise your eyebrows and measure 0.5cm up from the highest wrinkle, that's the lowest you can go, some people are designed to have big foreheads and no transplant can make it low.
wow i have few cms from wrinkle to start of hairline and im not even receding cause i have it like that from birth

wow i have few cms from wrinkle to start of hairline and im not even receding cause i have it like that from birth
I got a big forehead and maybe I could lower it by max 0.2-0.3cm, my last wrinkle goes almost up to the hairline.

• +1
I got a big forehead and maybe I could lower it by max 0.2-0.3cm, my last wrinkle goes almost up to the hairline.
i have more than my big finger in the middle and even more on sides

i have more than my big finger in the middle and even more on sides
Lowering the hairline needs bunch of grafts and if you start balding later It ain't gonna be pretty, better to save grafts in case you get a receding hairline.
You can also literally lower the hairline with some surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Lowering the hairline needs bunch of grafts and if you start balding later It ain't gonna be pretty, better to save grafts in case you get a receding hairline.
You can also literally lower the hairline with some surgery.
im 18 so probably thats not a case for me now. also balding is not common in my family and everyone just have full head of grey hair
and afaik surgery leaves scar on forehead