How many IOIs do you get on average

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
I’m not sure if i’m schizo or they’re looking at my subhumanity but I get a decent amount of IOIs from subtle to very obvious. What about you normies?

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’m not sure if i’m schizo or they’re looking at my subhumanity but I get a decent amount of IOIs from subtle to very obvious. What about you normies?
Daily

Just look at my facial bones and 19 inch arms, 6'2 height like bro foids want to use my dick as a dildo 24/7

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
I caught a foid staring at me on the street

Precisely 71.5 IOI's per 60 seconds in public on average. In an environment like a quiet library where no one else is present, it drops down to 40.2 IOI's per 60 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and 📎♿️⚙️
Just look at my facial bones and 19 inch arms, 6'2 height like bro foids want to use my dick as a dildo 24/7
i hate narcy people like u who actually have a reason to be narcy cause what can u even say to this:feelswhy::feelswhy:

just ask them out when they check u out

are u in the us

Last edited:
What even counts if its just eyecintact is hundreds per day lmao or full on aproaching?

What even counts if its just eyecintact is hundreds per day lmao or full on aproaching?
ioi is basically positive prolonged eye contact/staring. You know the difference between positive and negative

Like 7-8 in a few hours in crowded areas

• +1
Reactions: t40cel
ioi is basically positive prolonged eye contact/staring. You know the difference between positive and negative
Than quit a lot but i dont know if that's a good enough choosing signal to aproach i feel like my lack nt will ruin it deapite being 6"6 and htn

idk, what is IOI? girls stare at me all the time but never approach

Thats wat it is
damn, idk. i’m not popular in school and the girls there don’t like me that much either, maybe they’re just staring for some other reason