how many lbs of muscle do i need to look somewhat decent, not like a david laid physique but more of a athletic cr7 type build (for now)

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
just want to have enough size so i’m not insecure about my body and would take my shirt off in the summer cos i’ve never done that, need help from gymcells rn, 165lbs 6’3. kinda a hipcell too but only looks weird because my waist is smaller than my hips somehow maybe due to lack of size fuck knows, also my right side seems to stick our more god knows why
IMG 9117

my hip circumference is also 33 inches for anyone wondering

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
1lb of trenbolone acetate is what you need my friend.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
1lb of trenbolone acetate is what you need my friend.
think i need more than that jfl, might sarm max tho even tho bad idea i need mass badly

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
think i need more than that jfl, might sarm max tho even tho bad idea i need mass badly
On day 6 of ostarine
20231010 185912
20231010 185810

I've yet to experience the suppression, I'm hoping to get some hcg by the time it kicks in but ostarine is very low impact and I could stop early if can gain 10lb lean before 8 weeks

On day 6 of ostarine
View attachment 2484227View attachment 2484228

I've yet to experience the suppression, I'm hoping to get some hcg by the time it kicks in but ostarine is very low impact and I could stop early if can gain 10lb lean before 8 weeks
you look good man, what do you think about sarms also, i hear good and bad about them but cos i’m from uk i can get proper stuff, also do yk your hip circumference?

you look good man, what do you think about sarms also, i hear good and bad about them but cos i’m from uk i can get proper stuff, also do yk your hip circumference?
How old are you? you look hypogonadal and should inject testosterone

klinefelters

Yes, please look into test because you're not fixing this naturally. Have you been gym at all?
wdym not fixing it naturally and yeah i did for a bit before i quit, got my test done and it was 480

wdym not fixing it naturally and yeah i did for a bit before i quit, got my test done and it was 480
You will probably need gear to get the physique you're looking for. 480 is too low.