How many of you are members of Planet Fitness?

@Blackgymmax rubs @Squirtle belly

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and BigJimsWornOutTires

Me likey planet fitness womans locker room

Nop

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
cheap

is convenient

only old grandmas so i wont be mogged 24/7

So a rapist or pedophile can don a wig and female clothing, preferably rainbow colors, and use the women's locker room at planet fitness and possibly rape a girl there. This incident here, https://www.wbir.com/article/news/n...ested/51-1043873a-b403-41cb-a11d-50c164db4dd6

he waited till the early morning hours to enter the women's locker room and went into the shower area to watch the women shower as he masturbated to his MeToo moment. Luckily, he wasn't aggressive, unlike a rapist with a short fuse. So today, that angry woman hater can use the woman's locker room legally, perhaps, early morning hours, and easily rape a woman.

i am. cheap, has a tanning bed, allows me to be the best looking dude in the gym 80% of the time, and there is actually some pretty hot chicks there

i am. cheap, has a tanning bed, allows me to be the best looking dude in the gym 80% of the time, and there is actually some pretty hot chicks there
i go to bodybuilding gym 10x better im like smallest

Well, those pretty hot chicks are about to be a rapist's MeToo moment.