How many of you got the jewvid vaccine back in 2021/2022

0 vaccines from Covid entered me.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Looollll

Over for vaccinecels. It never began for you if you fell for the COVID scam. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and laaltin
There is no cure for the Horseman's famine

I knew all along that it was a scam deeply in my heart but I have older family members who were vulnerable groups so I got brainwashed into taking it, it happens to the best of us.

In the end, both me and my family all supposedly "contracted the virus", some even the 2nd time, after taking the vax. Of course, no one died.

Even though I consider myself high IQ and blackpilled and all that, I must admit that they got me that time pretty bad. One of the worst mistakes that I made in life but it is what it is. Next time, they will have to kill me before they brainwash or force me into doing something.
🤝

Looollll

Over for vaccinecels. It never began for you if you fell for the COVID scam. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:
Yes I’m such a low IQ goy, I brought this upon myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Primalsplit
Yes I’m such a low IQ goy, I brought this upon myself
But oh! Don't blame yourself fren. It wasn't your fault! It was your genetics.:Comfy:

:)lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:)

• So Sad
@laaltin ite en ottanu sanna marin haista paska :feelsokman::lul:

• +1
Pureblood gang

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Jfl, nothing ever happened

• WTF
Fuck, I’m so angry, the Jews got me man. I had to take the jabs cause the flights didn’t allow me onboard without 2 vaccines. I know I still got that shit running amok through my veins and my DNA is tampered. I’ll never trust any Jewvernment ever again.
I fucked a curry which had the jab. Am I infected

Fuck, I’m so angry, the Jews got me man. I had to take the jabs cause the flights didn’t allow me onboard without 2 vaccines. I know I still got that shit running amok through my veins and my DNA is tampered. I’ll never trust any Jewvernment ever again.
lmao at this

I traveled everywhere without the jabs

• WTF
i had a way to get through the pandemic without a single vax but i cant tell how i did it

anyways i went to bars and restaurants every weekend
same jfl

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you fucked a curryfoid, you're infected either way nigga..ain't no difference, jab or not
True but your also infected cos your avi is of one so it’s over 4 us both

• JFL
But then again, I remember some niggas who were so open and vehement against vaccines and got the virus. Soms of them died or barely made it out alive and were the laughing stock in the end.

It's very hard to make a smart decision when you are brainwashed by opposing messages 24/7 in this slave system.

• +1