• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
if i had surgery i wont come back to this site, either ascended or roped

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Krezo, LDNPari and 1 other person
You guys aren't even looksmaxing lol

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
I have had ptosis correction and a genio, and will get revisional ptosis and some other eye surgeries to improve my eye area further. will also do a necklift because it’s my biggest failo when i go above 15% BF

I have had ptosis correction and a genio, and will get revisional ptosis and some other eye surgeries to improve my eye area further. will also do a necklift because it’s my biggest failo when i go above 15% BF
Lol necklift? Are you an oldcel?

I'll have mine in less than 6 months according to my doctor
Deviated septum surgery, it Will make my nose straight and will fix some of my asymmetry. And it will be for free thanks to universal health care in my country.

I'll have mine in less than 6 months according to my doctor
Deviated septum surgery, it Will make my nose straight and will fix some of my asymmetry. And it will be for free thanks to universal health care in my country.
tienes algun problema de salud? porque dudo que la seguridad social te cubra lo estetico

tienes algun problema de salud? porque dudo que la seguridad social te cubra lo estetico
Tabique nasal desviado. Me causa problemas de respiración. No van a modificar la forma de la nariz, solo la van a poner recta, que ahora mismo la tengo tuerta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1552