How many of you take antidepressants?

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
found out about wellbutrin, apparently this is the fkn shit for anxiety and depression im so ready to take it
but i cant help but feel like a little troon, none of my male family take antidepressants or have said anything about it, they just drink whenever theyre sad (which is something i would do if i was 21+)
need some copes to feel better about what im about to take. for a while i was about that natural shit but fuck it, ive already abused dxm in the past which is an ssri, theres no more damage i can do with antidepressants that i havent already done

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I took them until I started having errection problems at 17

Bro these are fucking poison in what world will a 17 yo kid in his sexual prime not be able to get a boner?

If u take them ur killing urself even more

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
found out about wellbutrin, apparently this is the fkn shit for anxiety and depression im so ready to take it
but i cant help but feel like a little troon, none of my male family take antidepressants or have said anything about it, they just drink whenever theyre sad (which is something i would do if i was 21+)
need some copes to feel better about what im about to take. for a while i was about that natural shit but fuck it, ive already abused dxm in the past which is an ssri, theres no more damage i can do with antidepressants that i havent already done
Hopefully nobody... I have severe ADHD and this faggot keeps prescribing me more wellbutrin, its just gonna go straight to my garbage

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Bro these are fucking poison in what world will a 17 yo kid in his sexual prime not be able to get a boner?

you took ssris? they said ur symptoms only come from them but not wellbutrin cause its an NDRI

Hopefully nobody... I have severe ADHD and this faggot keeps prescribing me more wellbutrin, its just gonna go straight to my garbage
wtf it had no effect like at all? how long have you been taking it

you took ssris? they said ur symptoms only come from them but not wellbutrin cause its an NDRI
Idk what it was but I didn’t like any of the things they did

Never taking that shit again

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

Respectfully thats on you i dont even think antidepressant criticism is exclusive to .org
ive seen dozens of tiktok normie posts complaining about ED and becoming a zombie off lexapro its lowkey an open secret
But good for you bro I will never touch an ssri again

Respectfully thats on you i dont even think antidepressant criticism is exclusive to .org
ive seen dozens of tiktok normie posts complaining about ED and becoming a zombie off lexapro its lowkey an open secret
But good for you bro I will never touch an ssri again
Nigga this shit isn’t healthy if it’s messing with ur brain

wtf it had no effect like at all? how long have you been taking it
I have never taken it. My friend has and It he has turned into a robot. Sad!

No srs looksmaxxer takes drugs unless they r extremely mentally fucked unless it’s for the sake of looksmaxxing and being very careful of mitigating any side effects.

Taking xanax for few years bro, no other stuff to not affect sleep, no dreams or nightmares, feels good

You took wellbutrin? I’m guessing not because well butrin INCREASES horniness. In fact it is often perscribed on top of SSRIs to counteract the sexual dysfunction side effects. Talking out your ass bro.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin

Ive got prescribed them too but luckily never used them

Social anxiety is the number one FAILO, on god its worse than being recessed. If you don’t fix it you are f u c k e d.

Will medications help? Maybe or maybe not. But they do work on a lot of people. Worked for me when i was younger. I likely would have roped without them. Who cares about being able to nut 5x a day if its all going into a kleenex.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and ChickenRun
i ve been taking em for like 2 months now

Social anxiety is the number one FAILO, on god its worse than being recessed. If you don’t fix it you are f u c k e d.

Will medications help? Maybe or maybe not. But they do work on a lot of people. Worked for me when i was younger. I likely would have roped without them. Who cares about being able to nut 5x a day if its all going into a kleenex.
high iq and i agree for the most part, but you lost me at not being able to jerk off. respectfully you need to understand that a lot of ppl are not going to ascend asap and fapping is a universal cope, to be happy but go through such a big change like that is just not gonna fly with most people

But yes being NT is major

Just Clonazepam

This

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
im planning on it ive been diagnosed depression since 13

bro dxmmaxxed it might actually be over

Do you know how they call a Quarter Pounder in France?

• Love it
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
high iq and i agree for the most part, but you lost me at not being able to jerk off. respectfully you need to understand that a lot of ppl are not going to ascend asap and fapping is a universal cope, to be happy but go through such a big change like that is just not gonna fly with most people

But yes being NT is major
Unless you go to the max dose the anti-nutting side effect will subside eventually. Also wellbutrin counteracts it like i said

it worked for like a year but not anymore. same thing will happen if you drink, itll be great for a while then suddenly it does nothing and you're an alcoholic.

it worked for like a year but not anymore. same thing will happen if you drink, itll be great for a while then suddenly it does nothing and you're an alcoholic.
wdym? Like it completely shut down, or you were noticeably more tolerant?
Respectfully I dont think thats possible bro, one year is fucking crazy. theres boomers on reddit whove been taking ssris for nearly half their life and say it works perfectly.

Tianeptine is the safest. Just don’t take more than 25 mg a day

wdym? Like it completely shut down, or you were noticeably more tolerant?
Respectfully I dont think thats possible bro, one year is fucking crazy. theres boomers on reddit whove been taking ssris for nearly half their life and say it works perfectly.
idk what to tell you, i felt really bad and was rotting all day until i started it. felt amazing the first few months, like i could do anything. then i just started getting worse. upped the dose, felt amazing again, but the same thing. now im on the max dose but i feel the same as a year ago before i started taking it. possibly even worse because i get weird mood swings now.

whatever my issue is drugs probably aren’t the answer

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Tianeptine is the safest. Just don’t take more than 25 mg a day
What potential side effect does it hold? And how often should one take it?

What potential side effect does it hold? And how often should one take it?
I don’t recommend it unless you absolutely stick to the recommended dosages