How many of you were actually bullied because of your looks?

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
I noticed the blackpill first in 5th grade when the girls created a ranking of the hottest guys in my class and they ranked me the lowest. That's when I knew how over it was :confused:
But I wasnt ever bullied because of my looks (at least not by other guys), some guy tried to bully me because I claimed that I could beat him at minecraft pvp and so we always physically fought in school (he was htn-chadlite), he had his friend and they both tried fighting me but I was always strong genetically so i could defend myself most times one time i even almost made him pass out but thats a different story eventually he invited me to fight him in minecraft pvp and he acknowledged my strength ingame and we stopped fighting irl, he asked me to join his minecraft clan and we kind of became friends.
share your experience with bullying in replies (y) this is a safe space i wont insult you even if ithink you are a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and christian2710
wouldnt call it bullied but people firstly started making fun of my greasy hair and clothes and glasses

later some guys mostly ethnics just called me ugly all the time. funniest thing is one motherfucker who always called me ugly, his good looking cousin hit on me a few years later and wanted to hang out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and autismmaxxer
everywhere i go, every picture taken of me, nonverbally all the time, sometimes in my face, all the time when i try to get a girl

wouldnt call it bullied but people firstly started making fun of my greasy hair and clothes and glasses

later some guys mostly ethnics just called me ugly all the time. funniest thing is one motherfucker who always called me ugly, his good looking cousin hit on me a few years later and wanted to hang out
if you are ugly because you dont take a shower and dress shit thats not looks related but hygiene, you are probably volcel

if you are ugly because you dont take a shower and dress shit thats not looks related but hygiene, you are probably volcel
im not ugly now, it was 10+ years ago

mostly bad hygiene and not softmaxed at all and being skinny af

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and autismmaxxer
i got bullied because of being ginger