How many PSL Chadlites/Chads do you think are models/actors/influencers (as a percentage of all PSL Chadlites/Chads)?

How many PSL Chadlites/Chads (among all Chadlites/Chads) do you think are models/actors/influencers?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
As a rough percentage estimation, of all the PSL Chadlites and Chads worldwide @noodlelover

I also asked ChatGPT:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
@emeraldglass

@ElTruecel

why do you care
what prompted you to ask this question?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@ElTruecel why 11-20%?

@rand anon why so low

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon @ElTruecel I asked GPT, see the OP

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and rand anon
@DelonLover1999

anything above 1 in 3 is fucking insanity tier

could be as low 5% tbh, i have no idea

• +1
@0S4MA @DelonLover1999 why?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@to_stop_da_cope @3links2 why?

@rand anon why so low
I took ur question quite literally. Even though most ethnics are subhuman ofc, there must be a ton of unknown psl moggers in rural parts of asia and mena due to their sheer population sizes

In the western world it'd be higher ofc

• +1
I took ur question quite literally. Even though most ethnics are subhuman ofc, there must be a ton of unknown psl moggers in rural parts of asia and mena due to their sheer population sizes

What do you think is the percentage in the western world versus the slums?

• +1
If you grew up attractive then its impossible for you to find the bp and most models just have good genetics no surgery

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
the amount of famous chads cant be 10000 for all of them. depending on the definition of influencer there are over a million already
incfluencer: a lot of followers on TikTok or IG

• +1

Well it all depends on what level of success one needs to achieve to be counted as model/ influencer by you

• +1
@0S4MA @DelonLover1999 why?
I can't remember the last time I saw super famous influencer/celeb that added 0 value that wasn't chadlite+ before, if they can use their looks most of these chadlite+ will

• +1
@rand anon

• +1
I can't remember the last time I saw super famous influencer/celeb that added 0 value that wasn't chadlite+ before, if they can use their looks most of these chadlite+ will
Final estimate?
Thoughts on what the GPT believes?

@coispet why so high?

@Heinrich Schmidt why so low?

What do you think is the percentage in the western world
very high I'd guess, maybe 20%. Most tiktok prettyboys barely cross htn+ and are considered influencers

versus the slums?
very low, prob lower than what gpt said as it took the whole world into account

@rand anon

I was close I guess?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
@coispet why so high?

@Heinrich Schmidt why so low?
Not sure if I understood the question or not

I just made the assumption that since I haven’t seen a CL/Chad irl, ever, and I see a majority of them on media etc, then they’re only prevalent in the latter

• +1
Not sure if I understood the question or not

I just made the assumption that since I haven’t seen a CL/Chad irl, ever, and I see a majority of them on media etc, then they’re only prevalent in the latter
Depends which country you're located in
like for example I saw a chris carmack looking nigga with some goth MTB yesterday walking about the town centre
example of a non-famous Chad

• +1
Reactions: coispet
very high I'd guess, maybe 20%. Most tiktok prettyboys barely cross htn+ and are considered influencers

very low, prob lower than what gpt said as it took the whole world into account

I was close I guess?
I'm recalculating taking into account 50,000+ followers on TT/IG @sorrowfulsad @to_stop_da_cope @0S4MA

• +1

Final estimate?
Thoughts on what the GPT believes?
Now that I think more about it think about all the undiscoverd moggers that arent in the west or werent lucky enough to meet some modeling agency at any point in thier lives, but this is where social media comes in.

I agree with the numbers ngl 50% my og answer isnt that realistic if we are looking at real fame not just like 10-50k on tiktok

• +1
I'm recalculating taking into account 50,000+ followers on TT/IG @sorrowfulsad @to_stop_da_cope @0S4MA
gpt doesn't hve access to real time data though right, although I guess the impact it'll hve on total worldwide influencers will be negligible for the calculations

• +1
View attachment 2859617

Now that I think more about it think about all the undiscoverd moggers that arent in the west or werent lucky enough to meet some modeling agency at any point in thier lives, but this is where social media comes in.

I agree with the numbers ngl 50% my og answer isnt that realistic if we are looking at real fame not just like 10-50k on tiktok
yeah I'd consider at least 50K on IG (not TIkTok)
How many undiscovered moggers do you think there are?

gpt doesn't hve access to real time data though right, although I guess the impact it'll hve on total worldwide influencers will be negligible for the calculations
gotcha

• +1
@noodlelover why so low?

@noodlelover why so low?
I don't know. I expect cancel culture to have stopped it, if it were too prevalent. But who knows, it could be higher or lower.

• +1
I don't know. I expect cancel culture to have stopped it, if it were too prevalent. But who knows, it could be higher or lower.
this includes 50K+ IG followers
and we are only considering PRIME-aged men (up to age 32)

@SidharthTheSlayer @niggatron @Latinus @barettrealrx @Luffymaxxing @Meteor21 @Pei @starvecell @Chrisssy @butterworld @Ricky212 @News @Brus Wane @iblamechico @Clavicular @scrunchables @tombradylover @EverythingMattersCel @ascendead @Bonesbonesbonesbone @owlofathena @arab_chink

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
@gooner23 @Splinter901 @Vermilioncore @human304 @RichmondBread @stewiegriffin @CFW432 @medialcanthuscel @Latinolooksmaxxer @Jhon Smith @slavicpsycho @mog_or_be_mogged @SoundnVision @Beetlejuice @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, human304 and barettrealrx
valid point from @noodlelover
no only top models.

I think models are like 0.0000001% of Gigachads or something like that. Modeling generally doesn't pay much, and people who look good are more likely to have higher IQ, and infinite opportunities on wall-street, everywhere because they look good. They will have high confidence to be a lawyer, doctor, surfing instructor, whatever they feel like.

• +1
@noodlelover @sorrowfulsad @to_stop_da_cope @0S4MA @ElTruecel @coispet

What are your thoughts?

Here are the recalculated estimates for the number of individuals considered famous based on having at least 25,000 followers on Instagram, as well as the counts for non-famous individuals, split between the developed and developing worlds:

Developed World:​

• Chadlites:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 64,840
    • Non-famous: 3,177,160
  • Chads:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 9,954
    • Non-famous: 189,126

Developing World:​

• Chadlites:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 259,360
    • Non-famous: 12,708,640
  • Chads:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 39,816
    • Non-famous: 756,504

Analysis:​

• Increased Count of Famous Individuals: Lowering the threshold to 25,000 followers increases the count of famous individuals considerably, reflecting a broader inclusion of those with significant but not top-tier social media influence.
  • Non-Famous Majority: Despite the increased counts of famous individuals, the majority of Chadlites and Chads remain non-famous, indicating that while reaching 25,000 followers is achievable for a greater number, it is still not commonplace.
  • Realistic Fame Proportions: These numbers offer a realistic view of the distribution of social media influence among highly attractive individuals, showing that a significant number achieve notable visibility, yet most do not reach even this level of fame.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and noodlelover
@noodlelover @sorrowfulsad @to_stop_da_cope @0S4MA @ElTruecel @coispet

What are your thoughts?

Here are the recalculated estimates for the number of individuals considered famous based on having at least 25,000 followers on Instagram, as well as the counts for non-famous individuals, split between the developed and developing worlds:

• Chadlites:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 64,840
    • Non-famous: 3,177,160
  • Chads:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 9,954
    • Non-famous: 189,126

• Chadlites:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 259,360
    • Non-famous: 12,708,640
  • Chads:
    • Famous (25,000+ followers): 39,816
    • Non-famous: 756,504

• Increased Count of Famous Individuals: Lowering the threshold to 25,000 followers increases the count of famous individuals considerably, reflecting a broader inclusion of those with significant but not top-tier social media influence.
  • Non-Famous Majority: Despite the increased counts of famous individuals, the majority of Chadlites and Chads remain non-famous, indicating that while reaching 25,000 followers is achievable for a greater number, it is still not commonplace.
  • Realistic Fame Proportions: These numbers offer a realistic view of the distribution of social media influence among highly attractive individuals, showing that a significant number achieve notable visibility, yet most do not reach even this level of fame.
@noodlelover

To provide a comprehensive estimate that includes not only those with at least 25,000 followers on Instagram but also models, actors, celebrities, and major influencers (big names), we need to factor in a broader spectrum of fame and professional visibility. This approach will encompass individuals at the top levels of public recognition as well as those with substantial, though not necessarily elite, social media influence.

Expanded Fame Categories:​

1. Models and Actors: Typically, these are individuals with high visibility in their respective fields, potentially extending into significant social media followings. We'll include top-tier professionals known nationally or internationally.
  2. Celebrities: This group includes well-known personalities across various sectors, including entertainment, sports, and possibly politics or other public domains, who are widely recognized beyond just social media.
  3. Big Name Influencers: Influencers with large followings (e.g., 100,000 followers or more) that might include YouTube stars, prominent Twitch streamers, and major Instagram personalities, who are often celebrities in their own right.

Revised Estimation Strategy:​

• Estimate of Top Professionals: Based on industry reports and celebrity databases, we estimate that top-tier professionals (models, actors, major influencers) comprise a very small fraction of the population. A realistic assumption could be about 0.1% of Chads and an even smaller fraction of Chadlites.
  • Combining with Previous Social Media Estimates: We add these numbers to those previously calculated for individuals with 25,000+ followers to get a more inclusive count of "famous" individuals.
Here are the updated estimates for the number of individuals considered famous, including those with at least 25,000 followers on Instagram, as well as models, actors, celebrities, and major influencers. These calculations also account for the updated counts of non-famous individuals, split between the developed and developing worlds:

• Chadlites:
    • Famous (including social media influencers and top-tier professionals): 66,461
    • Non-famous: 3,175,539
  • Chads:
    • Famous: 10,153
    • Non-famous: 188,927

• Chadlites:
    • Famous: 265,844
    • Non-famous: 12,702,156
  • Chads:
    • Famous: 40,612
    • Non-famous: 755,708

• Increased Count of Famous Individuals: The inclusion of top-tier professionals slightly increases the count of famous individuals, reflecting a broader and more inclusive definition of fame.
  • Non-Famous Majority Remains: Despite the broader inclusion criteria, the majority of Chadlites and Chads remain non-famous, underscoring the competitive nature of fame and the limited number of slots available in high-visibility professions.
  • Realistic Proportions of Fame: These numbers provide a realistic view of the distribution of social media influence and professional visibility among highly attractive individuals. They illustrate that while a significant number achieve notable visibility, most do not reach this level of fame, even among those with high physical attractiveness.

• +1
Probably something like that.

Fame is a handicapped for a Chad. If he's famous he can't sleep with a hundred girl's a week, without risk of damaging his reputation, and girl's blackmailing him, doing false rape accusations for their own status, suing him because they expect from his fame he has money, and so on.

Most Chads, just work any normal highpaying job and fuck hundreds of women, and have no need to bother with fame.

• +1
Probably something like that.

Fame is a handicapped for a Chad. If he's famous he can't sleep with a hundred girl's a week, without risk of damaging his reputation, and girl's blackmailing him, doing false rape accusations for their own status, suing him because they expect from his fame he has money, and so on.
Spot on
Most Chads, just work any normal highpaying job and fuck hundreds of women, and have no need to bother with fame.
I wouldn’t say all chads have high body counts.

• +1
@noodlelover final estimate?