How many times have you approached this year?

D

Deleted member 48689

Ofiara manletyzmu z wąską szczęką
A lot of people on here say it’s over for them and blame their looks but they never even approach beacause they think that if the girl found them attractive she would approach them and then blame their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Nigga I’m a raging alcoholic who looks late 30s that’s why it’s over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
A lot of people on here say it’s over for them and blame their looks but they never even approach beacause they think that if the girl found them attractive she would approach them and then blame their looks.
Once but Why would I approach if i already know I'd be rejected an there would be huge social ramifications

if you know the outcome, you have no reason to test it out.

Many times by 1 girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
1, someone aksed me for directions, i said idk

• JFL
0 times but gonna make it 1 when my hair grows back cause hair is life, life is hair 💪

• +1
  • JFL
0 i have no socialcircle through which i could get the oppurtunity to approach a female

• +1
15 or so. ended with sex (once or multiple times) with 13 of those girls

and i wasnt even doing it out of the blue, i just acted on obvious iois, granted i liked the girl. that's why i cringe at "p in v is the only ioi" spamming incels here.

• +1
That litterally never happens. Stfu with this NT just approach bs. 99% of guys have approached multiple chicks.