How much BULK GH has to be bought for X inches?

BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
Assuming late puberty (15-17 and same bone age) how much minimum GH bulk should be bought to grow:
- 1 inch
- 2 inches
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
Like with amount of GH its impossible you dont grow even an inch (e.g with 500 IUs you will grow atleast an inch) also ik GH effects varies from person to person

Assuming late puberty (15-17 and same bone age) how much minimum GH bulk should be bought to grow:
- 1 inch
- 2 inches
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
Like with amount of GH its impossible you dont grow even an inch
No, it's possible.

No, it's possible.
Mb i dont speak english, i was trying to say that if you inject 5 IUs a day for 100 days you will grow atleast an inch

BigBlackOilyBooty

@wackedchives

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
- 1 inch
- 2 inches
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
Like with amount of GH its impossible you dont grow even an inch (e.g with 500 IUs you will grow atleast an inch) also ik GH effects varies from person to person
300IUs, 5IU ED, 60D, for 1 Inch is the average that I've seen from other people on this forum, using aromasin with that, which also has an impact on your growth usually 12.5mg.

inches? even children that actually have short stature only see a modest increase in height from it and still end up being short as adults.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, tigrxs and niqfan625
inches? even children that actually have short stature only see a modest increase in height from it and still end up being short as adults.
There have been some success stories from the deepest slums

300IUs, 5IU ED, 60D, for 1 Inch is the average that I've seen from other people on this forum, using aromasin with that, which also has an impact on your growth usually 12.5mg.
QSC GH or legit GH? Kits4Less GH seems to give good results but maybe Pfizer could give more with less

QSC GH or legit GH? Kits4Less GH seems to give good results but maybe Pfizer could give more with less
nigga as long as the HGH gives you HGH effects then its high quality if you're injecting it and not feeling shit then it's doing nothing, you should be burning fat easier, getting much much better sleep, and feeling more energized and you should overall have better pumps and feel better in the gym, if your HGH isn't doing that then it's useless, get a high-quality source and it won't matter if its pharma or not.