How much calories do y'all usually eat on average?

DrkNormie

DrkNormie

Iron
Just wondering how far some people are willing to go; personally I been limiting myself between 900-1200 calories on a keto diet and been doing well because of how I been eating high fibre foods, though my energy is atrocious so I'll probably increase the amount of carbs I eat in a few weeks time, mentally tho it been amazing.

How about the rest of y'all?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
idk, I'm trying to aim for 3000-3500 calories as I'm built like a holocaust survivor (58kg, 5'10)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: illoan82, CarrotMaxxer and DrkNormie
4k for no reason at all im just a fatty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, GabachoCopium, DrkNormie and 1 other person
Just wondering how far some people are willing to go; personally I been limiting myself between 900-1200 calories on a keto diet and been doing well because of how I been eating high fibre foods, though my energy is atrocious so I'll probably increase the amount of carbs I eat in a few weeks time, mentally tho it been amazing.

1500 calories on a cut , at least 2 g per kg of protein , rest is carbs/fats

are you retarded? why tf you eating so little cals

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: DrkNormie
I somehow can eat as much as I want again without gaining any weight (I think) so around 4k a day.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
are you retarded? why tf you eating so little cals
better than eating all the goyslop around me willy nilly, feeling the best I ever been too outside of some low energy so I don't think it's that crazy.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and GabachoCopium
About 3500 kcal at 84 kg now. I remember few years ago as a noobie I was eating 2k kcal a day and all I was thinking about was food. You probably fucked up your metabolism by now but let me tell you that losing weight is easy. As a kid I was like you. Instead of cutting few houndreds calories, I started starving myself, I lost plenty of weight, started eating normal and weight came back.

Around 2,000

• +1
Reactions: DrkNormie
About 3500 kcal at 84 kg now. I remember few years ago as a noobie I was eating 2k kcal a day and all I was thinking about was food. You probably fucked up your metabolism by now but let me tell you that losing weight is easy. As a kid I was like you. Instead of cutting few houndreds calories, I started starving myself, I lost plenty of weight, started eating normal and weight came back.
cope

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
is it too high? i'm 5' 10 and go 3 times a week to the gym
too low faggot
200cals below maintenance is what you should eat

better than eating all the goyslop around me willy nilly, feeling the best I ever been too outside of some low energy so I don't think it's that crazy.
cope, you're destroying your body eating so little calories. You can eat all natural and still get 2500 cals atleast you just a pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DrkNormie, lepo2317 and lowiqNormie
33758.jpg

too low faggot

cope, you're destroying your body eating so little calories. You can eat all natural and still get 2500 cals atleast you just a pussy
200 cal below mantainance and i will lose 1 kg per year nigger

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Keto practically removed most of my hunger and love for carbs after doing it long enough, pretty sure my base cal isn't really gonna be that high.

200 cal below mantainance and i will lose 1 kg per year nigger
stay a twink then jfl
You think eating so little calories will just make you lean? it's quite the opposite but you wouldn't know since you follow advice on tt

Keto practically removed most of my hunger and love for carbs after doing it long enough, pretty sure my base cal isn't really gonna be that high.
Still, if you planning to be at that amount of calories for the rest of your life, you are fine if it comes to weight, but if you will start eating normala aka 2-3k kcal, weight will come back. I hope you are young so you will learn from your mistakes. If you are older, diets like yours (eating less than auschwitz survivor) are waste of time.

I cut on 4k, maintain on 4.5k and bulk on 5 to 5.5k.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, DrkNormie and JohnBaza
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy
too low faggot

It is a short period I'm staying on keto in retrospect, I already grown all i really need to grow. Keto most removed my appetite for high carb/calorie foods anyways so it's not like i'll bounce back instantly.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24352095/ here's a good study on how even obese people on sub 1k calories never bounced back due to the Keto completely removing urges to eat high carb meals.

Still, if you planning to be at that amount of calories for the rest of your life, you are fine if it comes to weight, but if you will start eating normala aka 2-3k kcal, weight will come back. I hope you are young so you will learn from your mistakes. If you are older, diets like yours (eating less than auschwitz survivor) are waste of time.
another victim of low iq
what is it on this forum with niggas thinking you can eat less then 2k cals
muh weight comes back what a cope, if you go from low cals to maintenance no amount of weight will come back

It is a short period I'm staying on keto in retrospect, I already grown all i really need to grow. Keto most removed my appetite for high carb/calorie foods anyways so it's not like i'll bounce back instantly.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24352095/ here's a good study on how even obese people on sub 1k calories never bounced back due to the Keto completely removing urges to eat high carb meals.
keto is a huge cope bruh, since when are ppl believing the jews that 'muh sugar is bad'. cope cope cope
best diet :
fruits
meats
eggs
dairy
nothing more, nothing less and if you think carbs are bad you belong in a mental asylum
also pussy behaviour if you can't control your calorie intake and crave high cal meals, jfl for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
It won't bounce back, it is well studied that keto reduces appetite enough for you to not bounce back off weight; it's only short term keto liek 1-2 weeks where that could occur.

Im 5’5 so if i eat more than 1500 ill gain weight so around 1-1.5

I bring a lunchbox packed with protein snacks and just eat the entire day while my customers look at me in horror.
You must be on ephedrine or smth to burn all of that

keto is a huge cope bruh, since when are ppl believing the jews that 'muh sugar is bad'. cope cope cope
best diet :
fruits
meats
eggs
dairy
nothing more, nothing less and if you think carbs are bad you belong in a mental asylum
also pussy behaviour if you can't control your calorie intake and crave high cal meals, jfl for you
Fruits, meats, egg and diary would still lead to well below the recommended carbs retards tell you to eat; even if it's above keto diet's recommendations...

Fruits, meats, egg and diary would still lead to well below the recommended carbs retards tell you to eat; even if it's above keto diet's recommendations...
not if you eat maintenance cals with meats, fruits, eggs and dairy. cutting at so low cals is a myth and just plain stupid

2500+ on bulk, 17-1800 on cut

growth hormone disorder, but don't know if it makes me burn more calories.
how tall r you, you don't look short

best diet :
fruits
meats
eggs
dairy
as always speaking facts my king

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel and PsychoDsk
as always speaking facts my king
I am genuinely losing my shit here, everyday I go more and more insane with ppl's thought process here lmao
ily bhai

• Love it
growth hormone disorder, but don't know if it makes me burn more calories.
How exactly does it affect you? I've heard a few times you/other people on the forum mentioning it but I never thought much of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and PsychoDsk
I am genuinely losing my shit here, everyday I go more and more insane with ppl's thought process here lmao
ily bhai
How tf would you gain youre weight back if you went from cut to maintanance. Niggas just be saying whatefer. Ily too bhai

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
not if you eat maintenance cals with meats, fruits, eggs and dairy. cutting at so low cals is a myth and just plain stupid
I already said in the original post anyways it isn't gonna be long term; but still don't think keto will affect me that much , it hasn't so far outside low energy and I'm 3-4 weeks in. I'll defo increase the carb intake after I'm done with the diet since I also lost a bit of muscle in the meantime but it defo has it's perks.

How exactly does it affect you? I've heard a few times you/other people on the forum mentioning it but I never thought much of it tbh
affects random areas of the body, parts of my face are affected, i.e the mental protuberance and a brow, palms of my hands are affected, but my feet aren't, joints of my elbows and knees are affected, but neither my ankles nor my wrists.

the skin on top of my skull is also affected, I have wrinkles under my hair, but you can't tell unless I buzz it.

edit: wait nvm maybe the feet are affected, I have weird jungle walker feet that look like hands.

20240309 144909

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i usually eat less than 1k, i’m giga starvemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, DrkNormie, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
i dont count but i can tell you what ive eaten today 5 scrambled egg yogurt with one scoop of protein and banana from breakfast after that i havent eaten nothing for 8-9 hours for dinner i had like 400 grams of chicken and some salad with beans,onion ect.