How much can softmaxxing ascend you?

D

dolphlundgren

Iron
Let's say, someone is htn-chadlite who has:
- 16% bf
- thin neck
- normal skin
Can he become weak chadlite, strong chadlite or maybe even high chadlite (7.5) after lowering bf% and getting a thick neck?

stupid question , get to work nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, socialcel, med and 1 other person
like .25 points

depends from where you're starting, if you're a complete rotter who doesn't take care of himself at all but has a good base then maybe 1 point. For most guys probably 0.5.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
depends from where you're starting, if you're a complete rotter who doesn't take care of himself at all but has a good base then maybe 1 point. For most guys probably 0.5.
i mentioned that the guy has a thin neck, 16% bf and normal skin. I would add that he also has okayish hair (aint doin no muh hairmaxxing)

- 16% bf
- thin neck
- normal skin
Can he become weak chadlite, strong chadlite or maybe even high chadlite (7.5) after lowering bf% and getting a thick neck?
Yeah if you lower bf, doubt you’re a chadlite and on this forum

Yeah if you lower bf, doubt you’re a chadlite and on this forum
i was rated htn or chadlite by most bp-ers and a chad by nero angelo

- 16% bf
- thin neck
- normal skin
Completely depends on person, good bones bad soft features > raised by .75 or like a 1, bad bones good soft features > raised by .25
bad bones and bad soft features .5 increase but still probably invisible

Completely depends on person, good bones bad soft features > raised by .75 or like a 1, bad bones good soft features > raised by .25
bad bones and bad soft features .5 increase but still probably invisible
.5 increase but still probably invisible
loved that part lmao

Softmaxxing can only have a drastic change if you have a ton of cystic acne or obese

Softmaxxing can only have a drastic change if you have a ton of cystic acne or obese
no one here is talking about any drastic change boyo. Unless ur below 90 iq or got blackpilled 2 days ago, u should know ur attractiveness is mostly abt bones, so whatever u can change abt the way u look is gonna have a small yet noticable impact on your dating life

no one here is talking about any drastic change boyo. Unless ur below 90 iq or got blackpilled 2 days ago, u should know ur attractiveness is mostly abt bones, so whatever u can change abt the way u look is gonna have a small yet noticable impact on your dating life
Yeah small changes like this though won't make you a strong chadlite JFL thats my point

It depends:

For example:

You are 5'7, acnecel, weak jaw and chin and weak eye area, and some buzzcut Hamza advised you...

If you:
-Buy heightmaxxing shoes to add 1.5inch to make you almost 5'10
- fixing acne
- minoxidil to hide weak jaw and grow eyebrows
- get really good hairstyle that suits you

I think you can go anywhere from 0.5-2 points

I think that 2 points is the limit, but depends on your base at the start

But this will mostly ascend someone in 3-4.5 range, if you are HTN or chadlite, expect very small improvement - like 0.25-0.5 points

• +1
Reactions: dolphlundgren