How much did I realistically stunt my growth (both facially and height-wise)?

D

Deleted member 50720

Iron
My diet as a kid was soo fucking bad, even as a teenager it remained bad. I definitely ate fast food most days a week, close to everyday growing up.

How much did I fuck myself?

My diet as a kid was soo fucking bad, even as a teenager it remained bad. I definitely ate fast food most days a week, close to everyday growing up.

on the contray fast food and junk good is good fo height so you didnt

you just have subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: mathis and <6PSLcel
Junk food won't ever stunt your growth and physical development if you're getting enough protein (100g a day) and calories. It's either sleep deprivation or subhuman genetics that robbed you of your desired height. As for facial development, it's almost 95% genetic

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
So I'm guessing u got less protein, then I'd say maybe an inch

Junk food won't ever stunt your growth and physical development if you're getting enough protein (100g a day) and calories. It's either sleep deprivation or subhuman genetics that robbed you of your desired height. As for facial development, it's almost 95% genetic
I’m a MTN with high MTN appeal

Appeal ≠ rate

If you had mewed more and ate well u’d be Brad Pitt obviously

If you had mewed more and ate well u’d be Brad Pitt obviously
I genuinely believe that I could have ended up as a chadlite if I’d eaten a better diet and not mouthbreathed

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I genuinely believe that I could have ended up as a chadlite if I’d eaten a better diet and not mouthbreathed
I guess we’ll never know

Liar af. Food with pufas stunts growth and food that increases oestrogen either through direct mechanisms or making you fat stunts growth + 10s of other ways bad food stunts growth. Facial development isn't 95% genetic either you have retard syndrome, epigenetics is almost always key factor. Environment plays larger role than 80% of forum makes it out to be

Liar af. Food with pufas stunts growth and food that increases oestrogen either through direct mechanisms or making you fat stunts growth + 10s of other ways bad food stunts growth. Facial development isn't 95% genetic either you have retard syndrome, epigenetics is almost always key factor. Environment plays larger role than 80% of forum makes it out to be
Then why are twins seperated at birth, ones who live in poverty and riches look so similar. Why doesn't Brad pitts adopted son have a similar jaw to his biological son. Keep coping with ur subhuman genetics boyo

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000

Science says yes so I am unsure why these people are yapping saying it doesn't matter. You probably could have gotten a bit taller if you had consumed a heavy protein healthy diet with good fats and protein sources. Additionally, chewing hard real food would have built your facial muscles/bones better and etc... You can still gain some progress in your face with a good diet now.

do you think dieting hard in my teen stunted my growth?

do you think dieting hard in my teen stunted my growth?
You just need calories tbh

If you waterfasted (starvemaxxing lolol) or eat low calories for a long time then yeah definitely

• Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You just need calories tbh

If you waterfasted (starvemaxxing lolol) or eat low calories for a long time then yeah definitely
woopsie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Both your and mine I was waterfasting man a fucking autist
not waterfasting but def gigahigh deficit i didnt grow since 14 and it was the period i dieted hard i think i stunted my growth 100% i could be 6 feet at least since im 5 10

not waterfasting but def gigahigh deficit i didnt grow since 14 and it was the period i dieted hard i think i stunted my growth 100% i could be 6 feet at least since im 5 10
i thankfully did it in february last year when I was just 5'7 at about 14.2 rn Im 5'10.5-11 at 15.5 I hope I can get to 6'1

Regular teens dont get Even close to 100g protein a day