• 1500$

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 2000$ +

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I unequivocally disapprove of racism. What I am posing here is a profoundly thought-provoking inquiry that has sparked my curiosity after delving into the distressing hardships my dear negros had to endure in the past.

To get an idea for the scale of variation and the kind of characteristics that would influence slave prices, take a look at this extract from an abolitionist's account of a slave auction in Montgomery, Alabama held on March 24th, 1854:

Woman and small child, $1050; man aged 19, $950; man and wife aged 18 and 17, $2000; boy aged 14, $640; girl aged 10, $525: man aged 24, $860; boy aged 11, white, $585; boy aged 11, white, $625; woman aged 25, $900; man and little boy, aged 50, $1020; woman age 46, $395; man, with the gravel , aged 19, $700; man, perfect aged 40, $1600; woman 40, girl 8, $600; man aged 27, $1410; boy aged 12, $725; girl aged 4,$300; girl good looking, aged 14, $855; girl, a little blacker, aged 15, $845. [from The Liberator, "From the Car Leader", April 21, 1854]
There are 23 slaves listed here, fetching an average price of $721 each (some are sold together); the average for an adult male slave, however, is closer to $1,000; adult women just $624, and a woman in her 40s is worth more or less the same as a little girl aged 4. Slaves in this particular auction sold for as little as $300 (a 4 year old girl and a 40 year old woman) to as much as $1,600 (the "perfect aged" 40 year old man).

IMG 7935

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Hero of the Imperium
I unequivocally disapprove of racism. What I am posing here is a profoundly thought-provoking inquiry that has sparked my curiosity after delving into the distressing hardships my dear negros had to endure in the past.

To get an idea for the scale of variation and the kind of characteristics that would influence slave prices, take a look at this extract from an abolitionist's account of a slave auction in Montgomery, Alabama held on March 24th, 1854:

There are 23 slaves listed here, fetching an average price of $721 each (some are sold together); the average for an adult male slave, however, is closer to $1,000; adult women just $624, and a woman in her 40s is worth more or less the same as a little girl aged 4. Slaves in this particular auction sold for as little as $300 (a 4 year old girl and a 40 year old woman) to as much as $1,600 (the "perfect aged" 40 year old man).

hed be shot after killing his master or put on display at them human zoos they used to have

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and gribsufer1
Hate that I laughed at this

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Shaq would be used as a breeding tool with the sole task of breeding with other slaves so that the offspring would be tall as him

That alone would save the Black race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
Shaq would be used as a breeding tool with the sole task of breeding with other slaves so that the offspring would be tall as him

U know too much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
probably $2000+, a lot of good paying white goyim cucks would line their wives pussies up for such a big strong bull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Pikabro, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
too bad shaq is 5 inches
Could cross breed him with a BBC lineage, surely one of the offspring could end up with both BBC and shaq frame

Would be like investing in Apple in its early days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Could cross breed him with a BBC lineage, surely one of the offspring could end up with both BBC and shaq frame

Would be like investing in Apple in its early days
Too bad thats not how dick size works

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

IMG 2208

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 1 other person
Prices varied too much across the south, and Shaq would have been malnourished so not that big, but assuming 2001 Shaq he'd defo have gone for one of the top 3 highest prices ever paid.

If he went to a smart owner they'd probably cycle him through the year, when there's excess work like autumn, they'd use him in the fields, then rest of the year he'd be used cor breeding.

Once he got to late 20s and became even slightly less efficient at work, he'd be pit full time on breeding and be given a better room, probably a servant, and much better food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Debetro, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Prices varied too much across the south, and Shaq would have been malnourished so not that big, but assuming 2001 Shaq he'd defo have gone for one of the top 3 highest prices ever paid.

If he went to a smart owner they'd probably cycle him through the year, when there's excess work like autumn, they'd use him in the fields, then rest of the year he'd be used cor breeding.

Once he got to late 20s and became even slightly less efficient at work, he'd be pit full time on breeding and be given a better room, probably a servant, and much better food
The only man on the forum who has it all planned and sorted out with a mind of a true slave owner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Debetro, Pikabro and 2 others

You must work in management or smth, high IQ :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Pata Seca maxxing innit

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back