How much does celal çandırlı charge for bimax?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Has anyone consulted with him?

14-15k euros . ~30k euros if with Giant (custom plates and a bunch of implants)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek and Tai Lung
Bimax w/ giant might be less, but I’d ask to be sure. It’ll cost me around ~28-30k euros since I’m getting full periorbital implants/jaw angles + bi/trimax.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Bimax w/ giant might be less, but I’d ask to be sure. It’ll cost me around ~28-30k euros since I’m getting full periorbital implants/jaw angles + bi/trimax.
so who operates you when going w giants?

Overall it’s a pretty affordable ascension. It also includes all fees + accommodations for 2 weeks. Raffaini charges 30k euros for Bimax alone.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear, RealSurgerymax and Tai Lung
Overall it’s a pretty affordable ascension. It also includes all fees + accommodations for 2 weeks. Raffaini charges 30k euros for Bimax alone.
raffaini is basically guarantted ascencion, celal botched lots of patients.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Deleted member 32196
raffaini is basically guarantted ascencion, celal botched lots of patients.
You won’t get botched since Giant is there with you. Unlikely you’ll get botched if you go to Celal alone too, but best to go with Giant for best results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
14-15k euros . ~30k euros if with Giant (custom plates)

Custom guides and plates for bimax adds about 6k.

Usually we are also combining with implants.

Remember Supras and Infraorbital malars alone will be about $25-30k in EU.

So when you combine, it sounds a lot more reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, PseudoMaxxer, Tai Lung and 2 others

Last edited:
Disregard I'm asking pointless questions due to autism

Last edited:

Is getting the surgery done by another surgeon (in istanbul aswell) but with your plan is a possibility? Ofc if the surgeon would be willing to collab.

Is getting the surgery done by another surgeon (in istanbul aswell) but with your plan is a possibility? Ofc if the surgeon would be willing to collab.
Just celal or Ercin . Im tired of requests to work with new surgeons all the time it really increases risk of botch. I like to stay with the ones I have close connection with.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Asspear and Tai Lung
Just celal or Ercin . Im tired of requests to work with new surgeons all the time it really increases risk of botch. I like to stay with the ones I have close connection with.
What are you thoughts on Dr Safi or Sailer? I’ve heard that you are not a fan of he’s implants. Do you think he is a competent bimax surgeon though?

What are you thoughts on Dr Safi or Sailer? I’ve heard that you are not a fan of he’s implants. Do you think he is a competent bimax surgeon though?
Of course I’m not they a made by a beginner who started yesterday with a background as a blender artist trying to imitate me yet many still have extreme technical problems… so yea… :lul:

I have no idea about his abilities as a surgeon but I think sailer is old. Obviously I respect sailer a lot.

If staying in Europe is important to you then when not Pagnoni ? Pagnoni is, literally by amount of implant cases 100x more experienced. We have done several dozen together.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, MTNAscension2 and Asspear
Of course I’m not they a made by a beginner who started yesterday with a background as a blender artist trying to imitate me yet many still have extreme technical problems… so yea… :lul:

I have no idea about his abilities as a surgeon but I think sailer is old. Obviously I respect sailer a lot.

If staying in Europe is important to you then when not Pagnoni ? Pagnoni is, literally by amount of implant cases 100x more experienced. We have done several dozen together.
I did consult Pagnoni but he doesn’t offer jaw angle implants at the same time as bimax unlike Sailer or Safi. I’m looking to get Trimax + infras + jaw angles in one go so don’t have to worry about surgeries later on.

Do you think i should trust celal for genio

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

What do you think of Ramieris implants that he designs?

Celal. @RealSurgerymax (Giant) will be in the operating room for supervision.
When did u reach out, weren’t u a safi case? Or someone else, i reached out to the turkish surgeon 2 months ago with scans and 0 responses

When did u reach out, weren’t u a safi case? Or someone else, i reached out to the turkish surgeon 2 months ago with scans and 0 responses
U need to book a consultation im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Insane my dream set bro, good luck man, wish u ascension and to leave psl rotter forums for life

• Love it
which surgeons did you reach to?
Not many since its drastic case but Ones that offer jaw + implants, my entire skull is recessed plus rlly bad bite need pre-op, rlly unfortunate, just want to look normal tbh

Not many since its drastic case but Ones that offer jaw + implants, my entire skull is recessed plus rlly bad bite need pre-op, rlly unfortunate, just want to look normal tbh
dm me them

I was originally going w/ Safi until I realized he was too expensive for me. Then started looking at Ramieri, Pagnoni and Celal. Went w/ Celal since Giant will be designing the Trimax. Pagnoni is an awesome choice, tho

~30k euro for facial ascension is the best possible investment you could make. @MTNAscension2 Are you gonna do anything with your zygos? Also how long did it take to get ur consultation scheduled?

(patiently waiting for giant website 🥺🥺)

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Asspear and MTNAscension2
~30k euro for facial ascension is the best possible investment you could make. @MTNAscension2 Are you gonna do anything with your zygos? Also how long did it take to get ur consultation scheduled?

Yes, definitely. Took about around ~1.5 weeks after paying Giant the design fee to get a consult via Zoom

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Oxygen
Yes, definitely. Took about around ~1.5 weeks after paying Giant the design fee to get a consult via Zoom
Nothing but the best of luck to you! Seriously, I hope you get everything you're hoping for. If you ever decide to share anything about the process, I'd be all ears.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tom69 and MTNAscension2

Didn't the Brazilian pay 25k?

Nothing but the best of luck to you! Seriously, I hope you get everything you're hoping for. If you ever decide to share anything about the process, I'd be all ears.
Definitely will once I get my VSP/quote :)

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
around 25-30k. I believe price may have gone up a bit. Will confirm once I get quote from Celal/Giant
Interesting, I thought price would stay the same for the most part since one of the main selling points is affordability and he needed a lot of cases to do so which he now has. Unless it's for increased material cost

Interesting, I thought price would stay the same for the most part since one of the main selling points is affordability and he needed a lot of cases to do so which he now has. Unless it's for increased material cost
I'm getting titanium implants, so likely will be slightly more expensive than Gui's (brazilian kid)

• +1
Reactions: tom69
I'm getting titanium implants, so likely will be slightly more expensive than Gui's (brazilian kid)
Interesting why titanium? To my understanding they're harder to get out, and if they end up being too big in person and need to be shaved down it can't be done with titanium which is what happened for gui ( too large and was made smaller during surgery)

Interesting why titanium? To my understanding they're harder to get out, and if they end up being too big in person and need to be shaved down it can't be done with titanium which is what happened for gui ( too large and was made smaller during surgery)
better contour, ossification + size control w/ titanium according to @RealSurgerymax

Will also be getting a forehead implant, but might make that PEEK in case that area is ever injured and needs to be removed for medical purposes (ie internal bleeding). Will discuss that w/ Giant during next my consult

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Asspear
I consulted with him and it was 11k euros for bimax + genio.

• +1
Reactions: zeek and MTNAscension2
Hey man, best of luck to you, love that you're grabbing life by the balls, and am sure it will turn out amazing

• Love it
Careful with Celal, there was a serious complaint on reddit about him. Try to test him whether he has aesthetic sense.

• +1

Didn’t see your comment about zygos. Yes, I’ll be getting inframalar implants. No widening on zygos since don’t want to ruin my 0.451 ES ratio

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Oxygen
Careful with Celal, there was a serious complaint on reddit about him. Try to test him whether he has aesthetic sense.
I had actually scheduled surgery with him but found a bunch of complaints about him on a Turkish facebook group.

I had actually scheduled surgery with him but found a bunch of complaints about him on a Turkish facebook group.
I suggest you also try Erol Cansız. Unfortuntaley Maxillofacial surgeons in Turkey are not used to have clients changing their face for purely aesthetic reasons. It is either people who are horribly deformed or people who have serious health issues go to such doctors.

I suggest you also try Erol Cansız. Unfortuntaley Maxillofacial surgeons in Turkey are not used to have clients changing their face for purely aesthetic reasons. It is either people who are horribly deformed or people who have serious health issues go to such doctors.
I had surgery with him.