Deleted member 25469

Iron
89286029 361C 4A7D 8C7D E99786F34107
EE2EE48A 2EBD 4145 A3D3 B9647DDE2451

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

Last edited:

Last edited:
I’d love that to be true but I’ve read many articles that say symmetry is one of the main criteria for women. Why would a asymmetrical chin be expempt?
Maybe because the overwhelming majority of assymetries aren't noticeable IRL ? Unless you are deformed the brain will subconsciously make most facial assymetries invisible in movement, this is why most people looks worse in pic than in motion.
And beauty standards for womens and mens are often totally opposite, in that case harmony (averageness) and dimorphism are litterraly one billion time more important for a men than symmetry which is more important for women.
Also most psl gods have several noticeable assymetries and it doesn't impact their attractiveness at all.

I’d love that to be true but I’ve read many articles that say symmetry is one of the main criteria for women. Why would a asymmetrical chin be exempt?
because your overall face isnt harmonious. I have massive asymmetry yet
Screenshot 20230118 165038 Chrome

same with my tinder but i dont wanna get into that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-165038_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-165038_Chrome.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Try lip exercises. It’s probably just muscle imbalances due to chewing on one side or sleeping on one side.
Can you identify which side is the weaker chewing side based off the pics? I’ve tried looking into it and there’s no info on what side is actually the weaker side (people just say you have a weaker side but can’t say which side is which)

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Can you identify which side is the weaker chewing side based off the pics? I’ve tried looking into it and there’s no info on what side is actually the weaker side (people just say you have a weaker side but can’t say which side is which)
Idk tbh. I kind of have the same issue. But it’s less noticeable for me irl so I just ignore it. But you should try to chew equally on both sides, and sleep with your head upright if you can. And pray you don’t need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25469
barely

more distracted by the upper eyelid hollows