How much does society influence you

How much does macrosociety influence you? Pick the closest answer to your beliefs.

• Total voters
Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Are you a live and let live or a diehard reformist? I'm curious to see what looksmaxers feel about the current state of western civilization, and how bound they feel to do anything about it. Actions speak louder than words, so think about what you've done instead of what you've thought.

I want to change the world but the Zionists have too much influence, money and power for them not to fall out of ruling. They profit off of degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, turkproducer and stuckneworleans
I want to change the world but the Zionists have too much influence, money and power for them not to fall out of ruling. They profit off of degeneracy
I think the best way to change the world is to be an accelerationist. People like brenton tarrant and Lee Harvey Oswald have probably changed the world more than any single politician or philosopher. That said, it does require alot of will power and care to actually go ER.

Last edited:
Life will always be unfair. No matter who’s in power, how much people try to balance dating game etc

the vast majority of men will be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Life will always be unfair. No matter who’s in power, how much people try to balance dating game etc

the vast majority of men will be fucked.
I agree. The question is, will you lay down and accept it, or go pre-2019 tom morello and fight back?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and turkproducer
how can we fight back in your opinion
There are 2 good ways. You can either be a Chad activist, shamelessly flaunting your anti-norm views about politics, women, and whatever the fuck. Perhaps if you have the energy and charisma you could lead an organization or movement of similar minded people.

The other way is to go ER, and use human lives as leverage for your belief and cause. Depending on the amount and importance of the people you endanger or kill, you could spread your message to a potentially international audience.

Both of these will definitely not change society by themselves, but at least they will give you a sense of purpose and accomplishment. (As for going ER, it'll probably be the last thing you feel before you die)

There are 2 good ways. You can either be a Chad activist, shamelessly flaunting your anti-norm views about politics, women, and whatever the fuck. Perhaps if you have the energy and charisma you could lead an organization or movement of similar minded people.

The other way is to go ER, and use human lives as leverage for your belief and cause. Depending on the amount and importance of the people you endanger or kill, you could spread your message to a potentially international audience.

Both of these will definitely not change society by themselves, but at least they will give you a sense of purpose and accomplishment. (As for going ER, it'll probably be the last thing you feel before you die)
i'm never going ER jfl

yeah i already do the first to an extent

i think the best way is to make the vast majority of men redpilled, so at least they know about the true nature of women, society the world etc. How they are just puppets, how the sexual liberation and feminist movement was literally created to make divorced households and increase money gained in taxes for the elite..

but for the blackpill, that shit needs to stay secret af. Surgery can never be normalised

i'm never going ER jfl

yeah i already do the first to an extent

i think the best way is to make the vast majority of men redpilled, so at least they know about the true nature of women, society the world etc. How they are just puppets, how the sexual liberation and feminist movement was literally created to make divorced households and increase money gained in taxes for the elite..

but for the blackpill, that shit needs to stay secret af. Surgery can never be normalised
Unfortunately in my opinion, itll be the fall of Rome that awakens men. We won't realize they nature of our chains until our cities are on fire.
It all follows the indiscriminate pattern of civilization, the strong and weak men, and the hard and good times.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Unfortunately in my opinion, itll be the fall of Rome that awakens men. We won't realize they nature of our chains until our cities are on fire.
It all follows the indiscriminate pattern of civilization, the strong and weak men, and the hard and good times.
truly what a bad time to be alive

i'm not even incel rn but i probably will be close to it in 5 years by the looks of things lol

truly what a bad time to be alive

i'm not even incel rn but i probably will be close to it in 5 years by the looks of things lol
The best way to avoid the shallow women is to avoid dating apps, and highly populated areas. Find a qt country girl

• +1
The best way to avoid the shallow women is to avoid dating apps, and highly populated areas. Find a qt country girl
might move to an eastern european muslim country like albania because they have very attractive women and they are religious without it severely affecting my chances of getting ONS sometimes too

but the quality of life is bad

I want to change society but a fascist trad utopia doesn't do it for me. We need a libertarian state with a better educational system, and curb the globaists that are corrupting the west.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I want to change society but a fascist trad utopia doesn't do it for me. We need a libertarian state with a better educational system, and curb the globaists that are corrupting the west.
I completely agree. Most young extremists are aligned with communistic or fascist ideologies but I wish there was more hardcore libertarians/ anarchists.
I just want the constitution to be upheld, which is slowly starting to slip away over the last 100 or so years

• Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I know it's hard but try your best to find a purpose beyond getting laid. It'

I completely agree. Most young extremists are aligned with communistic or fascist ideologies but I wish there was more hardcore libertarians/ anarchists.
I just want the constitution to be upheld, which is slowly starting to slip away over the last 100 or so years
how

it’s not that i can’t get laid it’s the amount of effort i have to put in for everything while my female looksmatch fucks top tier men all her life and then married some beta cuck and divorces for profit

• So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
how

it’s not that i can’t get laid it’s the amount of effort i have to put in for everything while my female looksmatch fucks top tier men all her life and then married some beta cuck and divorces for profit
that's life man. Men get to be strong and have the best brains. Women get to live easy lives where weak men take care of them.

The goal is to build your way into being a top tierMale. Even if you aren't attractive you can still money and status max, and be happy with your power and legacy.

• +1
how can we fight back in your opinion
The only way is to learn the black pill and apply it to your everyday life. Defeatists read the cruel nature of humans and rot while truly high intelligent sentient beings change their fate by changing their entire body. The Chinese have a great saying that I will live by starting this year,

your face is your fortune

so invest in your face and it’ll invest in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and turkproducer
The only way is to learn the black pill and apply it to your everyday life. Defeatists read the cruel nature of humans and rot while truly high intelligent sentient beings change their fate by changing their entire body. The Chinese have a great saying that I will live by starting this year,

your face is your fortune

so invest in your face and it’ll invest in you
"Your face is your fortune" l like this did u make it up

"Your face is your fortune" l like this did u make it up
I make up a lot of pseudo intellectual quotes on the fly lmao. Another one I thought of is to the people that tried shitting on you in life

I don’t hold any spite I simply surpass - GetThatBread

I make up a lot of pseudo intellectual quotes on the fly lmao. Another one I thought of is to the people that tried shitting on you in life

I don’t hold any spite I simply surpass - GetThatBread
You should make shallow motivational platitudes and sell them as house decorations for post wall Karen's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and turkproducer
i want to (redacted)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2607