How much longer do I bulk before I cut down

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
Stats are
19, 6’2/6’3 175lbs
Been told I am “skinny fat”
Not sure where to go from here, just been focusing on eating more protein more cals and progressive overload with training to failure
Tips appreciate, preferably don’t want gay Blackpillers under here
Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
bulk forever

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Maingain bro, you’re gonna become a bloated subhuman

• +1
Ur right, isn’t maintaining fake af tho? Or so I hear
No, if you bulk it will be easier to lose the progress as opposed to maingaining. I’m bloated right now due to other reasons and it feels like shit

• +1
over for you already if you bulked instead to cut

• +1
buik until youre at your goal weight
if you dont have one, find one

• +1
No, if you bulk it will be easier to lose the progress as opposed to maingaining. I’m bloated right now due to other reasons and it feels like shit
Ok so for aesthetic physique maingain, got u, does it take longer ?

• +1
Take peds of you want it to be faster, how tall are you/how old?
I won’t take PED’s they gnna fuck me up, I’m 6’2, 19

I won’t take PED’s they gnna fuck me up, I’m 6’2, 19
they wont if ur not retarded, im 18 and 6'4 on 500mg test a week. They can ascend your face by masculinizing it and can possibly build more bone

3635258 1694337083918

• Woah
80 kg at 188-190 is not much man you should probably bulk to 90-95 kg im 183 cm and i weigh like 75 kg in the morning on empty stomach.

• +1
80 kg at 188-190 is not much man you should probably bulk to 90-95 kg im 183 cm and i weigh like 75 kg in the morning on empty stomach.
I couldn’t ever imagine myself getting that fat, I’d kms hahahahaha

If you are skinny fat and it's your first year, just stay in 300-500 calories surplus. After some time if you gain too many body fat, you can do mini cut and keep bulking again

• +1
U not worried ab like hair loss and shit tho
I have good hair genetics, and take other stuff to avoid any bad side effects. Also I get bloodwork semi frequently

• +1
Just do what you are doing already, whatever you do don't fall for the dirty bulking meme.

• +1
I have good hair genetics, and take other stuff to avoid any bad side effects. Also I get bloodwork semi frequently
Alright I see, anyways
There’s people in comments saying bulk bulk some saying maintain, idk, I’m gonna post my physique hold on

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
If you are skinny fat and it's your first year, just stay in 300-500 calories surplus. After some time if you gain too many body fat, you can do mini cut and keep bulking again
I’m gonna post pics lmk what u think

Alright I see, anyways
There’s people in comments saying bulk bulk some saying maintain, idk, I’m gonna post my physique hold on
IMG 0221
IMG 0222

4 months of test

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and N1666
Stats are
19, 6’2/6’3 175lbs
Been told I am “skinny fat”
Not sure where to go from here, just been focusing on eating more protein more cals and progressive overload with training to failure
Tips appreciate, preferably don’t want gay Blackpillers under here
Thanks
Hair genetics are everything
Fax it’s joever if u don’t have wavy hair

brb using imagination since no pics

Alright I see, anyways
if its your first year, you still gonna get gains if you maintain your calories but i would stay in surplus anyway

I couldn’t ever imagine myself getting that fat, I’d kms hahahahaha
same i feel the best at like 70 kg i was getting the most compliments when i was at my smallest now im bigger and nobody even said nothing about my physique

• +1
same i feel the best at like 70 kg i was getting the most compliments when i was at my smallest now im bigger and nobody even said nothing about my physique
Cause need a good blend of facials and body attractiveness