How much money do "giveaway" youtubers make?

B

BitiHabiti

Iron
I'm specifically referring to those who run livestreams on youtube, offering 'free robux', 'free vbucks' or whatever.
They are running a livestream on a loop for days (months even), giving fake robux to fake users, answering questions nobody asked and requesting that the viewers will go to the pinned comment (a link to a different website) and "follow the steps" (do a bunch of surveys / other tasks) to "get the reward" (give up early after filling some forms because some of them require access to money which they don't have in the first place).

It seems really easy to do and most of the people who run this sort of shit seem low iq anyway (one of them literally runs 3 different "giveaway livestreams" simultaneously on the same channel, these videos were obviously taken at different times) but it seems that some idiots are falling for it anyway, thinking they will have a chance to win.

I wonder, how much money are they making? Are there any risks other than being called out for it?

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
they earn a fair bit (8 dollars+ per survey task done, some go up to 30 dollars), but heres the catch it often ends in the kid paying for something with their parents creditcard and you get paid a part of it by the company running the survey service.
are you fine with parents beating a kid and possibly traumatizing them for some money then go ahead
not all tasks on the site need a card though just some. So most of the time you make somewhat "ethical" money

the site all these niggas use is cpabuild, they do all the site building for you and have templates, you really just have to promote it (blackhatworld teaches the common ways, but really any social media marketing forum can teach you how to make good content for this, id even recommend sneakos creativity kit for learning how to making content, and you will be able to make content that will bring a lot of clicks to your cpabuild based site.

i just gave you ALL THE SAUCE to make money with this, so id appreciate if you could react to all my posts or something for gratitude
i dropped names to every resource needed to run those giveaways so youre literally set to start off.