How much of a gateway drug is MDMA

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title. Like what are the odds that a dude who did molly eventually works his way up to fent and fucking dies?

I see this tweaker on the street on the way to school (I live in the hood unironically) and its pretty obvious he's on ecstacy, doing the whole jaw clenching bs and stuff that we were taught about in high school health class

what are the odds this mf dies before I graduate from college?

There’s no such thing as a gateway drug, for me personally I skipped everything, alcohol, weed everything and started straight on cocaine, he won’t die fentanyl isn’t even that bad for you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
what are you even saying bruh
No one just decides one thing to start fentanyl, if you take fentanyl it’s already over for you

No one just decides one thing to start fentanyl, if you take fentanyl it’s already over for you
I mean yeah I agree most people end up consuming it because other shit they want is laced with fent

however it is kinda worrying to see mfs escalate. An acquaintance of mine started with weak shit like vaping and worked his way up to coke from what I've heard. didn't know him too well

weak shit like vaping and worked his way up to coke from what I've heard. didn't know him too well
Coke isn’t even bad jfl, I didint do anything I started straight on cocaine

• So Sad
Coke isn’t even bad jfl, I didint do anything I started straight on cocaine
do you crave it frequently? Are you worried it gets laced with other shit?

do you crave it frequently? Are you worried it gets laced with other shit?
No, I live in Norway fentanyl doesn’t exist here the coke I buy is very pure, in America when you buy it you get powder jfl and coke isn’t supposed to be powdered it’s supposed to be super small crystals that you then crush into a powder, I crave it but it’s not like I’m addicted, I could stop if I wanted too

• +1
Mdma put me off (a lot of) drugs along with shrooms so basically the opposite for me

• Woah