How much of a W are NEETbux?

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Slightly over $1100 every single month without fail.

How much of a W is that?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Respalier, rand anon, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I get roughly 2k and that's not including benefits such as free healthcare and compensation for my rent.

I get roughly 2k and that's not including benefits such as free healthcare and compensation for my rent.
So you just don't have to work? How did you manage that?

You also don't get food stamps, which is an extra 120-180 bucks depending the time of year.
Given that you don't have to work I'd rank this as a high W for early development.
But the major drawback is you'd get an employment gap, whereas you have an excuse what to answer "What have you been doing the last x years." What is a NEETBux recipient to say, clearly they cannot answer this question.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and thereallegend
You also don't get food stamps, which is an extra 120-180 bucks depending the time of year.
Given that you don't have to work I'd rank this as a high W for early development.
But the major drawback is you'd get an employment gap, whereas you have an excuse what to answer "What have you been doing the last x years." What is a NEETBux recipient to say, clearly they cannot answer this question.
can you write a guide on neetbuxmaxxing

can you write a guide on neetbuxmaxxing
You need to have a qualifying mental or physical condition that your county accepts as disabled.

To go the physical route would be harder to convince the doctor but easier to convince your local government

The mental route is easier to convince the doctor but might be a little harder to convince your local government

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You need to have a qualifying mental or physical condition that your county accepts as disabled.

To go the physical route would be harder to convince the doctor but easier to convince your local government

The mental route is easier to convince the doctor but might be a little harder to convince your local government
i have a suicide attempt on record, however the doctors/pyschiatrists that i talked to got the impression that i was fairly smart (i am a bit autistic ngl) and i assume this limits the number of mental illnesses i can claim. Is schizophrenia a good one for neetbux?

• Woah
i qualify for gi bill benefits and my college is going to be completely free for the first 2 years including all living costs. essentially all i have to do is pass my classes which i plan to just completely cheat through so i dont have to do any work by doing online college and using chatgpt/self-programmed cheating methods so i can basically completely NEET for 2 years.

neetbux saving my life

• Woah
i have a suicide attempt on record, however the doctors/pyschiatrists that i talked to got the impression that i was fairly smart (i am a bit autistic ngl) and i assume this limits the number of mental illnesses i can claim. Is schizophrenia a good one for neetbux?
Yes. That's the best one, and the second best one is Bipolar.
You have to get an official diagnosis from a doctor so you need to read the criteria for Schizo (or bipolar) and make sure you meet them.One thing you have to make sure of is that the country government can't try to blindside you. What they do is say your disability is caused by substance abuse. If you have no record of alcoholism or substance abuse on file, you don't have to worry about this since they use arrest records related to substance abuse to fuck you, and possibly anything you've told docs, but if you told them nothing and you get one of those two diagnoses you'll qualify for certain.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, thereallegend and RAITEIII
i get roughly the same, slightly more now that i live in two appartments so i get extra for that

I hate work so much. I'm trying to find a way of neetbuxxing in the UK lol.

My oldcel brother does it now (he frauds some sort of condition. Not sure how much he gets)

• Woah
Yes. That's the best one, and the second best one is Bipolar.
You have to get an official diagnosis from a doctor so you need to read the criteria for Schizo (or bipolar) and make sure you meet them.One thing you have to make sure of is that the country government can't try to blindside you. What they do is say your disability is caused by substance abuse. If you have no record of alcoholism or substance abuse on file, you don't have to worry about this since they use arrest records related to substance abuse to fuck you, and possibly anything you've told docs, but if you told them nothing and you get one of those two diagnoses you'll qualify for certain.
fuck yeah bro let's go, thanks for the wisdom

I hate work so much. I'm trying to find a way of neetbuxxing in the UK lol.

My oldcel brother does it now (he frauds some sort of condition. Not sure how much he gets)

What condition does your brother fraud? I tried to get neetbux with autism but they say as long as you can work, you must work.