How much water do you REALLY need per day? (Debunked)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
General rule, drink water after workouts and drink water when you are thirsty cause over hydration is just as bad as dehydration.

Your body only requires 2.5L per day. That includes the water intake from fluids like milk and other beverages. That also includes the fluid intake by food, fruits and vegetables (700ml)

Moreover there is a thing called “metabolic water” which is produced in your body as a result of oxidative processes and ATP induced energetic cycles. This is over 300 mL (approx)

So how much water should I be drinking now doctor?
Drinking 4 glasses (250ml each) of water serves the purpose. Since water intake is also done through forms as mentioned above.

This would increase depending on the water lost due to sweat too. So if you feel dehydrated after an intense work out; then add 2 more glasses to this. You are good for the day.

JFL at anyone trying to intake 2L of water 29mins before midnight to complete their “1 gallon of water a day” goals. Other than excess diluted pee, you aren’t getting anything.

Refer my guide here below on How to drink water :-
Thread 'HOW TO DRINK WATER (ultimate guide)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-drink-water-ultimate-guide.619282/

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Water is cope

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@5.5psl @Foreverbrad @forevermirin
@TRUE_CEL @Preston @blatonslatt
@kanderior @khvirgin @kebab
@Kamui @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer
@ReadBooksEveryday @Jase @bishōnenmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bro wtf I gotta learn how to drink water now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and Dr. Mog
depends. at day when i go physical activivty i drink like 4-5 L a day

depends. at day when i go physical activivty i drink like 4-5 L a day
There isn’t any physical activity in the world that requires you to drink 5L of water a day unless you are extremely sweating like a sandnigger running a 100 mile marathon in the deserts of Saudi Arabia.

@5.5psl @Foreverbrad @forevermirin
@TRUE_CEL @Preston @blatonslatt
@kanderior @khvirgin @kebab
@Kamui @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer
@ReadBooksEveryday @Jase @bishōnenmaxxer
I rarely drink water. Practically never.

I rarely drink water. Practically never.
Off topic but your new AVI reminds me you are in fact a the user REEEEEE on .is

You know me as someone else over there. If I remember correctly we used to be friends. But I was only a imposter in that sarcastic shithole. I ascended anyway later brocel :feelshmm::feelsyay:

• Woah
Off topic but your new AVI reminds me you are in fact a the user REEEEEE on .is

You know me as someone else over there. If I remember correctly we used to be friends. But I was only a imposter in that sarcastic shithole. I ascended anyway later brocel :feelshmm::feelsyay:
Yes, that was me. Who were you on .is? Good to hear you’ve ascended. I’m still a dateless KHHV.

Yes, that was me. Who were you on .is? Good to hear you’ve ascended. I’m still a dateless KHHV.
I had 4 different IDs. We used to interact on all of them. It was mostly just LARPS as an imposter to see how the other side of the life is. I admitted my true intentions later on and got thrashed for it.

Hope you ascend soon brocel

• JFL
most people i met in life dont drink water and still moggs me

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I had 4 different IDs. We used to interact on all of them. It was mostly just LARPS as an imposter to see how the other side of the life is. I admitted my true intentions later on and got thrashed for it.

Hope you ascend soon brocel
Damn haha, well at least you were honest enough to admit it. And thanks bhai.

Won't be anytime soon though. :(