How old were you when you realized that "fossil fuel" is deliberately fraudulent and that hydrocarbons are abiotically produced by the earth?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
How old were you when you realized that it was all a con-job in order to keep propagating the scarcity narrative? Surely you don't think that dinosaur bones and leaves are fueling your car, right? How old were you when you found out that hydrocarbons are the second most common naturally occuring energy source on planet earth? Did you catch the "renewable" part? Yes goy, were you aware that when hydrocarbon wells/sources run dry, it has been confirmed that it replenishes by itself—and in a time-frame of a few years and not gorillions of years.

What about the "we have x years until ____ reserves run dry", goy? Did you know that it too is completely fake and they intermittently push new headlines out kicking the date down the road due to "new technological methods allowing us to extract more muh fossil fuels"?

:feelswhy::soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and randomop
How old were you when you realized that it was all a con-job in order to keep propagating the scarcity narrative? Surely you don't think that dinosaur bones and leaves are fueling your car, right? How old were you when you found out that hydrocarbons are the second most common naturally occuring energy source on planet earth? Did you catch the "renewable" part? Yes goy, were you aware that when hydrocarbon wells/sources run dry, it has been confirmed that it replenishes by itself—and in a time-frame of a few years and not gorillions of years.

What about the "we have x years until ____ reserves run dry", goy? Did you know that it too is completely fake and they intermittently push new headlines out kicking the date down the road due to "new technological methods allowing us to extract more muh fossil fuels"?

:feelswhy::soy:
3981564 FFEFE4B9 35C7 4109 93A1 4BD841C82317

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Lynxress
What? We were once the largest oil producer in Europe, then it was gone, that's it, it's not coming back...

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What? We were once the largest oil producer in Europe, then it was gone, that's it, it's not coming back...

Yes, I surely trust European politicians and scientists who are all hellbent on going full-green to tell the truth on European reserves. Europe outsourced their hydrocarbon extraction to the middle east, Russia, and the U.S.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and NorwoodAscender
today ig

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, lemonnz and Eternal_
I always thought it weird how charcoal and coal sounds,.... about the fucking same.

Trees=coal.

Oh yea, and the Fischer–Tropsch process which converts these coals into oils, fuels, and diesel that probably can be processed into some crude fuel mixtures.

I dont doubt natural oils exist since water and pressure does exists down there ,and its probably way more abundant and easier to get too than create a elaborate plant.

But holy shit, non specialized school systems (like public) is a huge conspiracy to me. Your taught straight nonsense like this, and gaslight into diverging into the truth, only for them to gaslight you again by revealing that the process always existed under some fancy phrase or super elaborate scientific process. Straight gatekeeping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Yes, I surely trust European politicians and scientists who are all hellbent on going full-green to tell the truth on European reserves. Europe outsourced their hydrocarbon extraction to the middle east, Russia, and the U.S.
The reserves depleted in the 1970s, Romania was then communist and trying to become more like North Korea - completely self-reliant, going its own way, and not depend on any other country, it would be absurd to think there was some sort of conspiracy that made us stop exploiting the oil - it was simply gone...

The reserves depleted in the 1970s, Romania was then communist and trying to become more like North Korea - completely self-reliant, going its own way, and not depend on any other country, it would be absurd to think there was some sort of conspiracy that made us stop exploiting the oil - it was simply gone...
Reserves can run dry yes. I already affirmed that, albeit they will refill. Have those niggas checked back or did they go home never to return?

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and Gonthar
A few months ago

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Reserves can run dry yes. I already affirmed that, albeit they will refill. Have those niggas checked back or did they go home never to return?
I'm not sure...:feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
"Nazi Germany turned coal into diesel fuel and gasoline. They mostly used the iron based Fischer-Tropsch process. But they also used a lesser known process to make gasoline using cobalt for a catalyst. Unlike an iron catalyst that needs very extreme pressures to do its magic, cobalt was able to turn gasified coal into gasoline at atmospheric pressure. Eventually, the sulfur in the coal poisoned the cobalt, which ultimately had to be dissolved with acid to reclaim and reuse it. While cobalt isn’t rare, it is much less common than iron, so the high pressure Fischer-Tropsch process was used more. At atmospheric pressure, the H2/CO gas flow was passed over 200C finely divided cobalt, then gasoline was condensed out afterward from the flow. The cobalt not only worked at atmospheric pressure and a lower temperature, but also selectively catalyzed for a narrower range of molecular weights corresponding to what was and is now used for gasoline."

You got my attention, schizo. Can you link some source or article or anything relevant on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back