How over is it being a kissless virgin at 18

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
Title

I have never had a relationship. Girls will talk to me but I can never tell if it’s some kind of sick joke or if they are being genuine. I think this is because I’m most likely an aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Imretarded?
Title

I have never had a relationship. Girls will talk to me but I can never tell if it’s some kind of sick joke or if they are being genuine. I think this is because I’m most likely an aspie.
Not that over if you’re still in HS

Past college/uni age tho yeah you’re cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, TechnoBoss and Imretarded?
Not that over if you’re still in HS

Past college/uni age tho yeah you’re cooked
Won’t change a thing tbh I’m pretty non NT and I can’t stand even being around normies. It feels like work to try and fit in to even be given the opportunity to get a girl compared to the zombie brained normie who actually enjoys the shit they do somehow.

Title

It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 30/40s at least in the west. Nothing to worry about, OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, Lynxress, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Won’t change a thing tbh I’m pretty non NT and I can’t stand even being around normies. It feels like work to try and fit in to even be given the opportunity to get a girl compared to the zombie brained normie who actually enjoys the shit they do somehow.
If you don’t force the change then nothing will happen and you’ll be stuck in the same place you always were

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Opening an account on this forum signifies how over it is :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and warhammercel
If you don’t force the change then nothing will happen and you’ll be stuck in the same place you always were
You’re not wrong but if I’m going to be honest I will probably enjoy rotting more than social interaction with normies.

Title

In my case I didn’t even care about being KV my first year of uni. It’s almost like I gave up talking to girls during that first part so hopefully it doesn’t drive you crazy

In my case I didn’t even care about being KV my first year of uni. It’s almost like I gave up talking to girls during that first part so hopefully it doesn’t drive you crazy
I’m starting to develop this mentality. I have come to realize that playing mmo’s and strategy games with a small group of friends is better than engaging with normies/NT’s

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Obviously getting girls is something every guy wants, but don’t torment yourself whenever you have problems getting one. It’s easier said than done but honestly criticizing yourself in your head will never motivate you to talk to girls or make your situation better

It will only make you feel worse about being incel. So yeah I mean go to parties, download dating apps, do whatever you need to do to get laid/get a gf, etc. But try not to obsess about it, you might even come across as desperate to girls if you do, which will hurt your “approaches”