How over is it for North Indians/Pakis really?

Goldeneye

Goldeneye

Bronze
Do we really have no chance? Even with other races? Or BBW's?

Indians mog. For low IQ pakis like @chadpreetcel123 its over

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, Incoming and 1 other person
Dravidian bad boys mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
North Indians & paki's mog the shit out of dradivian street shitters they are different species..

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bigchazy, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3526
For Asian males it's just a race to not come last

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Chadeep and Borneon_Tyger
Keep crying for dravidian moggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Chadeep and Deleted member 3526
I have had sex with two white foids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Incoming
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3526, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
damn i thought u were white for some reason, avi halo is real
I don't speak like the other deathniks on this forum and some of my messages are in french jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Lolcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don't speak like the other deathniks on this forum and some of my messages are in french jfl
ye you sounded white in your audio recordings

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and JizzFarmer
About the same as Middle Easterners

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Incoming
Shit smv for all ethnik/more or less all in the same boat unless they are 6.5/10 with gymcel body and are avg height

• +1
If you're under 6 as an ethnic in the west it's pretty much over tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, JizzFarmer and Lolcel
No. Mes have better looking women. Curries women are ugly. Lol
I meant for men. Some paki women are quite pretty too tbh. Don’t know about North Indians, they are the punjabi Sikhs right? Sikh men are moggers but I think their women must be typical hideous becky

As far as dating white stacies. It never even began. Lol.

It's beyond over

Asians= Indians, Pakistanis in the UK

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
About the same as Middle Easterners
not necessarily true, maybe gulf arabs have equal smv or similar but levantine people have higher smv for sure

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger
not necessarily true, maybe gulf arabs have equal smv or similar but levantine people have higher smv for sure

it is what it is
Levantine Arabs are the true med moggers

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
Do we really have no chance? Even with other races? Or BBW's?
nah you could get some women but it is quite hard as a curry or gook ngl.

Depends on how light pheno is, how tall, psl etc

I’ve actually seen a fairly dark Pakistani guy on insta that I know getting a lot of comments from mainly ethnic but some white foids but as a whole his experience clearly isn’t one of the average south asian

Levantine Arabs are the true med moggers
they look good yeah

i just find it funny how similar they look to euro meds sometimes but are labelled “shitskin”

they look good yeah

i just find it funny how similar they look to euro meds sometimes but are labelled “shitskin”
Most of them look whiter than Euro meds tbh. Some euro meds these days look like Indians JFL probably because they are descended from ethnic immigrants

Most of them look whiter than Euro meds tbh. Some euro meds these days look like Indians JFL probably because they are descended from ethnic immigrants
hmm i’m not sure about that but the disparity between a lebanese and a spanish person is much smaller than what most people think

hmm i’m not sure about that but the disparity between a lebanese and a spanish person is much smaller than what most people think
I’ve seen Germanic looking Levantines but never any Spanish, Italian that looks typically white looking

North Indians & paki's mog the shit out of dradivian street shitters they are different species..
South Indians don't shit on streets. Street shitters are mostly from Gujarat/ Maharashtra/ Up aka Cow belt

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
South Indians don't shit on streets. Street shitters are mostly from Gujarat/ Maharashtra/ Up aka Cow belt
Bro it's not about South vs North Tbh. Most of the poor population of India has Dravidian Abo Pheno.

• +1

it is what it is
Cope
Hamudi Syrian incel
Biggest meme in psl community
U need to be 6.5 /10 to have any smv as an ethnic and u can do any tinder exp, result of ethnic chad of any race would be around same
Imp note: Ibrahim Ali khan got more likes than Syrian chad Omar and both have have same psl of 5.5-6

Last edited:
Bro it's not about South vs North Tbh. Most of the poor population of India has Dravidian Abo Pheno.
Yeah but most of these time these people are hating on Tamils or Srilankans for no reason where Srilankans mog India big time in hygene 😅

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3526
Yeah but most of these time these people are hating on Tamils or Srilankans for no reason where Srilankans mog India big time in hygene 😅

North India is garbage tier
South mogs hard
People are clueless here
Most of the street shitting happens in the north
Here is a blackpill
North Indian have larger supraorbital compared to southern
Bug eyes are common trait among Sikhs

• Love it
@turkproducer you cope very hard bro
This Syrian chad around 6 psl has pretty shit smv and his pheno is very similar to how most Levantine look/if not better
Imbahim Ali khan got more likes than him
You can ask @ArabIncel