How overrated and status haloed are these guys?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I feel all the people I mention here are max 4.5 PSL yet they are giga worshipped and have high SMV due to status halo. But plenty of moggers with less status halo have far higher psl

Examples of the 4.5 PSL high mtns/low HTNs who get chad treatment.

MBJ, Duke Dennis, Tom Holland, Bryce Hall, JungKook, Sergi Cabrer, Cillian Murphy, etc.

How are these guys getting chad treatment by normies plenty of people that I see irl daily mog them
@sportsmogger @greycel @sudanguy @St.TikTokcel @whitegymmax @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, greycel, sportsmogger and 6 others
Lol 4.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Kazey, BananaBoy and 9 others
cause ur rattings are shit faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy, tombradylover and 4 others
I feel all the people I mention here are max 4.5 PSL yet they are giga worshipped and have high SMV due to status halo. But plenty of moggers with less status halo have far higher psl

MBJ, Duke Dennis, Tom Holland, Bryce Hall, JungKook, Sergi Cabrer, Cillian Murphy, etc.

How are these guys getting chad treatment by normies plenty of people that I see irl daily mog them
Cillian looks ok. Rest are subhumans.

nah cillian looked godly

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and edgemaxx

cillian isnt 4.5 JFL

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Add Vinnie "subhuman recessed NCT" hacker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, greycel and ElTruecel
Add Vinnie "subhuman recessed NCT" hacker
Vinnie hacker mogs The shit out of everyone in the list and he has very good bones/lower third. He’s easily chadlite despite his eye area bruh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and optimisticzoomer
Vinnie hacker mogs The shit out of everyone in the list and he has very good bones/lower third. He’s easily chadlite despite his eye area bruh
Wrong, his recessed lower maxilla makes his cheekbones look more pronounced in comparison, and he just tilts his head up to compensate

He is just lean, has good jaw from front, big lips, and has chinktok status and hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Pollorex and ElTruecel
Wrong, his recessed lower maxilla makes his cheekbones look more pronounced in comparison, and he just tilts his head up to compensate
45CFA218 9823 4834 9E78 CFD856B5AE7D

Not a falio and he looks really good regardless in motion. He doesn’t always tilt his head to fraud lol he mogs htns in Motion.
01E1DF76 B1D8 4FCD BBAB E9021E97196A

5 PSL vs 5.5 PSL.
He is just lean, has good jaw from front, big lips, and has chinktok status and hair
His jaw looks good from the side as well. The lower maxilla not being super forward grown doesn’t falio him.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and optimisticzoomer

Dnr lol

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel

Coping

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ElTruecel

Yeah I agree with all of these, they all use the status pill and the parasocial relationships formed with millions of fans to get their appeal. I agree with all, apart from the last 2.

Cillian Murphy I’d say is not even a chadlite, but a clear cut chad. I’d say he is 6.25 - 6.5 PSL, closer to mid chad (6.25 PSL) than high chad (6.5 PSL), incredible bone structure. He just has the issue with the fat pads around his eyes. Here are some pics of him when he was younger:
IMG 0763
IMG 0765
IMG 0766

IMG 0767

I’ve never seen anybody have this good bone structure in my life irl, and I live in a busy rich mega city with moggers everywhere. He also unironically mogs most of the chads in Hollywood based off his bone structure alone, very few people have better bone structure. He just lacks ideal harmony (his isn’t bad) and ofc those fat pads. Great colouring. He’s aged incredibly well too:
IMG 0764

Now, as for Sergi. Like I mentioned earlier, most use their appeal to get girls. Sergi pulls on Omegle against random girls. He’s the king of JB, mostly because of appeal than PSL though. I would rate him a low to mid chadlite. This is using the reference that @pneumocystosis is high chadlite with chad appeal face ngl:

IMG 0773
IMG 0772
IMG 0771
IMG 0770

And in some pics, mid-high chad:
IMG 0774

Here’s Sergi:
IMG 0768
IMG 0769

Also, most K-POP members are high MTN to mid HTN, with chad+ appeal. I’d also add Pedro Pascal to the list. Looks high MTN - low HTN now:
IMG 0779
IMG 0778

IMG 0780

But was high chadlite to low chad when younger:
IMG 0775
IMG 0777
IMG 0776

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel