• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
My friend is nw3 bluepilled normie, I blackpilled him about his hair conditions and how it will affect him badly in future. He discussed about his MPB with his parents and they told him about how hair doesn't matter and started giving different examples of successful people JFL. How a parent can be so evil to tell shit like this to their 18 yo child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro and 3 others
anybody norwood 3 at 18 is a lost cause anyways and there isnt much he can do its too late,plus the fact hes an adult and listens to his parents like that shows he deserves what happend to him in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro and OogaBooba
My parents won't even give me a LOAN I can easily pay off for jaw surgery for obstructive sleep apnea confirmed by sleep study and class III malocclusion confirmed by CT scan. They want me to die faster.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_, GuyFromSingapore, try2beme and 1 other person
anybody norwood 3 at 18 is a lost cause anyways and there isnt much he can do its too late,plus the fact hes an adult and listens to his parents like that shows he deserves what happend to him in 3 years
He can still save his remaining hairs and get a transplant later. His parents is so bluepilled, that they only think money is what matters the most. He is Indian and it's pretty common to listens and depends on parents till this late.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
u couldve just said the treatment methods instead of roasting him lol

Also tell your friend to buy fin online if they dont help him

He can still save his remaining hairs and get a transplant later. His parents is so bluepilled, that they only think money is what matters the most. He is Indian and it's pretty common to listens and depends on parents till this late.
do you not understand how shit workd my nigga? if hes norwood 3 to get even a nomrla hairline back he wil have to use most of his donar area on that hairline and that will also receed fast and within 10 years he will be left w ith nothing.

My parents won't even give me a LOAN I can easily pay off for jaw surgery for obstructive sleep apnea confirmed by sleep study and class III malocclusion confirmed by CT scan. They want me to die faster.
Well surgery is still expensive. He just discussed about his hair conditions with them he didn't even asked money JFL. I told him about fin+min+derma it's pretty cheap here.

L parents

One thing I can thank this forum for is helping me make the decision to get on fin ASAP.

Well surgery is still expensive. He just discussed about his hair conditions with them he didn't even asked money JFL. I told him about fin+min+derma it's pretty cheap here.
No they have the money and are able to give it to me, they're choosing not to help me in curing a health condition I already have most of the funds, it's just I want to get the surgery 6 months earlier which would require a loan

Lmao this forum is so ridiculously hilarious

do you not understand how shit workd my nigga? if hes norwood 3 to get even a nomrla hairline back he wil have to use most of his donar area on that hairline and that will also receed fast and within 10 years he will be left w ith nothing.
He is nw2 i got it wrong, his donor areas are pretty dense he will be good after only 2000 grafts so he can still have something.

Iโ€™m turning 21 this year and my parents still wake me up, giga over :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
No they have the money and are able to give it to me, they're choosing not to help me in curing a health condition I already have most of the funds, it's just I want to get the surgery 6 months earlier which would require a loan
Well this sucks then. Atleast they should've given you the loan.

Maybe they feel offended because is their fault haha

Maybe u should work for ur own money then. How much is it?

Maybe u should work for ur own money then. How much is it?
41k our currency, I will have it by end of next year myself but I would like to get it done as soon as possible which would be mid next year, and that would require a loan. To clarify they have the means to give me a loan, but are choosing not to because they don't agree with surgery and think I should just deal with it instead of fixing it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
41k our currency, I will have it by end of next year myself but I would like to get it done as soon as possible which would be mid next year, and that would require a loan. To clarify they have the means to give me a loan, but are choosing not to because they don't agree with surgery and think I should just deal with it instead of fixing it
41k๐Ÿ’€ thats expenny bro, ur parents got racks

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
41k๐Ÿ’€ thats expenny bro, ur parents got racks
They would only have to loan 10k, if i got on NEETbux the moment i turned 18 like I should have I'd already be able to afford it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing