• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
cause they won't ever get a chance with her that's why

• +1
Reactions: muh
She's ugly
true bro this is better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kamui and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Okay she's alright but she looks like a man I'd get soft in second due to her hard model body we all most guys prefer her tylas bodyView attachment 2820783Scotti is good looking but tyla appeal is crazy due to fat ass and crazy curves
she is also flat bro but does it really matter

she is also flat bro but does it really matter
Do you know the tyla that wrote water that's the one I'm talking about now the one you replied to

Do you know the tyla that wrote water that's the one I'm talking about now the one you replied to
i know bro who tyla is bro i made a thread about hear i think yesterday but she got fogged by gio

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
hoodrats do, this nigga adin paid for her dirty ass pussy
I am black

Nobody Ik irl finds her attractive, even mfs in the rap industry find her to be disgusting

Jfl if you believe Adin actually fucked her, that was a joke

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I am black

Nobody Ik irl finds her attractive, even mfs in the rap industry find her to be disgusting

Jfl if you believe Adin actually fucked her, that was a joke
yeah ur prolly right i posted her jfl

It's important to recognize and challenge harmful language like this. Using the term "gay" as an insult perpetuates stereotypes and fosters discrimination. Everyone deserves respect and dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation. Let's choose our words wisely and promote inclusivity and understanding instead of spreading negativity and bigotry.

It's important to recognize and challenge harmful language like this. Using the term "gay" as an insult perpetuates stereotypes and fosters discrimination. Everyone deserves respect and dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation. Let's choose our words wisely and promote inclusivity and understanding instead of spreading negativity and bigotry.
polite ass nigga gtfo here

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l