how safe is 0.5g of tren

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
how safe is 0.5g of tren for 2 cycle, zyzz cruised on 1g of tren or 2G a week some rumors say for year round so i think ill be fine with 0.5g right? Talking about TREN ACE BTW (TRENBOLONE ACETATE) Legit and high quality Trenbolone Acetate not some rat piss VARIATION made under some staircase underground labs. Not some shitty variation or alternative legit and high quality Trenbolone Acetate.

didn't roids fuck up your hormones last time?

didn't roids fuck up your hormones last time?
I dont care this bro im going suicide mode will have an insane prime that will last 3 months

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
how safe is 0.5g of tren for 2 cycle, zyzz cruised on 1g of tren or 2G a week some rumors say for year round so i think ill be fine with 0.5g right? Talking about TREN ACE BTW (TRENBOLONE ACETATE) Legit and high quality Trenbolone Acetate not some rat piss VARIATION made under some staircase underground labs. Not some shitty variation or alternative legit and high quality Trenbolone Acetate.
Don't use tren or halo if you are a newbie and you don't understand how these things work.

The fact you didn't ask about cabergoline means you are NOT ready for tren.

Even I don't use tren despite the fact I understand everything about gear. I prefer to stick with safer gear like testosterone and dianabol.

When the cutting time comes, I will use winstrol. Winstrol is dangerous, so I will use it only one time. If I don't get any side effects to my joints, I will use it again in the future.

Safest steroids for newbies, people who don't know what they are doing: testosterone, primobolan, turinabol, anavar.

Don't forget to use tamoxifen when on aromatizing steroids. As for aromatase inhibitors, be very careful because a slightly wrong dose can crash your estrogen level, which will lead to horrific side effects. Low estrogen is far worse than high estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
zyzz did not actually cruise on a fucking gram of tren and 2 test thats like more than most bodybuilder dosages bro he would have been way bigger

with tren normally minmal effective dose is most important get meds to keep prolactin down run a trt dose of test (100-200) and keep tren lower than 400 along with maybe some masteron to lower some of the bad side effects mentally

Reading my posts is safer and gives you twice the t, this is the cycle you need

Dont do tren if u dont have the cycle support for it.

Depends on how tall/how much u weight and where u currently are at in muscle mass.

But if u really wanna hop on tren consider seeking Prolactin control, Cholesterol control, Blood pressure, Liver support and cycle support.

Also some side effects like night sweats and manic feeling u wont be able to get away from.

Anyway, ur starting dose should be around 150mg-250mg do not go further I do not reccomend
Frequency should be about 2x per week
Then if u want u can tone it down to 50mg-100mg as a low dose further on.

CYCLE
should be about 8-12 weeks
Hopefully this helps and rep me up nigger

how safe is 0.5g of tren for 2 cycle, zyzz cruised on 1g of tren or 2G a week some rumors say for year round so i think ill be fine with 0.5g right?
Actually, the lowest effective dose for bodybuilding is 50-100 mg a week, and this is the recommended dose for newbies. Go with a low dose and then do blood tests to titrate and adjust the doses until you find the perfect dose for your individual body responses.

And yes, you will be fine at 500 mg tren a week, but don't forget to control the prolactin and progesterone levels and keep them in normal range.

Dont do tren if u dont have the cycle support for it.

Depends on how tall/how much u weight and where u currently are at in muscle mass.

But if u really wanna hop on tren consider seeking Prolactin control, Cholesterol control, Blood pressure, Liver support and cycle support.

Also some side effects like night sweats and manic feeling u wont be able to get away from.

Anyway, ur starting dose should be around 150mg-250mg do not go further I do not reccomend
Frequency should be about 2x per week
Then if u want u can tone it down to 50mg-100mg as a low dose further on.

CYCLE
should be about 8-12 weeks
Hopefully this helps and rep me up nigger
im 6'4, 110kg

U can handle tren probably but idk about the mental side of it now rep me up bhai my ratio sucks
wait, what are the mental side effects

wait, what are the mental side effects
MANIC STATE!
  • Crippling lethargy the first few weeks, standing up was a chore, I felt like laying down most of the time but despite of this I was not able to sleep a lot.
  • Mood swings by the hour. Whatever was happening in my life, and whatever kind of mood those events put me in, trenbolone would amplify those emotions by 10x.
  • Depression at random times. I could wake up one morning and I would refuse to get out of bed, I'd just lay awake with my eyes open, starring into the ceiling and feeling hopeless for an hour or so. Other times I would stay home from working out and just lay on the couch and feel so helpless.
  • Strong anxiety and paranoia. "Am I fucking up my life?" "What the fuck is my girlfriend up to, that fucking whore" etc.
  • Apathy. I wouldn't give a fuck about other peoples feelings or how I made others feel by doing the things I did.
  • Irritability, if I dropped a fork on the floor I would curse out loud and toss it as hard as I could across the room.

MANIC STATE!
  • Crippling lethargy the first few weeks, standing up was a chore, I felt like laying down most of the time but despite of this I was not able to sleep a lot.
  • Mood swings by the hour. Whatever was happening in my life, and whatever kind of mood those events put me in, trenbolone would amplify those emotions by 10x.
  • Depression at random times. I could wake up one morning and I would refuse to get out of bed, I'd just lay awake with my eyes open, starring into the ceiling and feeling hopeless for an hour or so. Other times I would stay home from working out and just lay on the couch and feel so helpless.
  • Strong anxiety and paranoia. "Am I fucking up my life?" "What the fuck is my girlfriend up to, that fucking whore" etc.
  • Apathy. I wouldn't give a fuck about other peoples feelings or how I made others feel by doing the things I did.
  • Irritability, if I dropped a fork on the floor I would curse out loud and toss it as hard as I could across the room.
Will I be fine?

i dont recommend

went as high as 1g

gains go away , tren look goes away , damage stays