How Should I Mew With Different Levels of Asymmetry on Both Sides? w/ Full Pics

D

darpreesh82

Banned
Whats up friends,

Trying to make mewing a habit but a lil confused as to which side to bias for asymmetry

Album:
im gur.com/a/P3w1N3x

Right Side Notes:
Lower eye, feels like doesn't look as good as left side
Virtually always-blocked-nostril
Jaw is wider, but lower (Right side is wider in general)

Left Side Notes:
Higher eye, but with deeper tear trough shadow and puffy under eyelid
Functional nostril
Jaw is I feel better looking, is higher, but narrower from the front

So given the strengths/weaknesses of both sides, does anyone know which side is underdeveloped, and why it's like so weird lol

also been told my "eye area is holding me back" due to the puffy eyes and under-eye hollows, and to get tear trough fat fillers or regular filler.
If I opt for the longer-lasting blepharoplasty procedure and continue mewing, will it mess up the fat relocation or fillers?

Thanks in advance!!!

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I doubt you'd be able to make any real correction and actually keep the tongue is a fixed position for your asymmetric face for years, which would be a lot to expect any non-placebo visible results, if any

Why do you retards always fuck up the links smh

Isn’t mewing a cope for adults?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Whats up friends,

Trying to make mewing a habit but a lil confused as to which side to bias for asymmetry

Album:
im gur.com/a/P3w1N3x

Right Side Notes:
Lower eye, feels like doesn't look as good as left side
Virtually always-blocked-nostril
Jaw is wider, but lower (Right side is wider in general)

Left Side Notes:
Higher eye, but with deeper tear trough shadow and puffy under eyelid
Functional nostril
Jaw is I feel better looking, is higher, but narrower from the front

So given the strengths/weaknesses of both sides, does anyone know which side is underdeveloped, and why it's like so weird lol

also been told my "eye area is holding me back" due to the puffy eyes and under-eye hollows, and to get tear trough fat fillers or regular filler.
If I opt for the longer-lasting blepharoplasty procedure and continue mewing, will it mess up the fat relocation or fillers?

Thanks in advance!!!
This question would be better asked on leddit /r/orthotropics

By adults I didn’t mean 25+. It is more like 16-17+
The 17 year olds I see irl look so much different in appearence than the people in their mid 20s, I don't believe it's the end for development there.

I'm recently turned 23. But the bigger question is if anyone knows why both sides have features that are more developed than the other

Just mew normally.

This is not like going to the gym-where you can use different approaches and experiment around.
Mewing will take half an eternity to show any effects at all on you.
Trust me, I'm 17, and I have been mewing for almost 6 months now. Hard... With chin tuck.
And the results I see are very minor.

You are at the end stage of puberty (not the end of all though, skull plates don't fuse until 80 nd bones are bendable at any age)
I think for you to get the gains that I got at 17 will take... 1.5 years? 2 years?

Just do it the normal way, there are no fast shortcuts to fix specific issues like asymetry, such a method doesn't exist anyway, regular mewing will do the job.

I mean I guess you can just engage one side of the tongue more than the other but... Will you be able to keep this effort evryday, every hour, every minute... For 2 years? Or possibly even more?

• +1
Reactions: buflek