How stress COMPLETELY ruins your looks(andrew tate case study)

D

Deleted member 26633

Silver
so obviously this mongoloid grifter andrew tate has been in the slammer for the last 5 months getting brutally raped day and night while having the entire mainstream media investigate him and make false accusations. all of that obviously took a toll on his appearance (BRUTAL stress pill) but then again it could be just that he and his brother are fags who get botox and he is in for renewal although i doubt it

JFL
literally aged 10 years in the span of couple of months
completely bald + ruined looks cause of stress + robbed of all his money by muh "matrix"
this nigger will be packing my groceries at aldi by october

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 21531, JovenCansao and 11 others
He looked shit before and after

Top g lives stress free

Muh money muh prison only matters for normies like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, RichardSpencel, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
he said that hes not bald and just shave his head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, lightskinbengali, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
no it's not just because of stress. it's because in prison he couldn't take supplements/eat high quality food, he grew his beard and stopped shaving his head.

i don't think it really matters that he looks worse since he has highest status on the planet. he can fuck unlimited amount of girls. i don't even like him he's just using low IQ muslims to make money but he's high IQ for doing that.

if stress really did age you so hard i would be looking like a grandpa and i'm still a cutecel so your theory is wrong.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto, Ken, lightskinbengali and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, humanoidsub7, redmaxx and 2 others
envy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 28939 and midlatinocel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 26633
so obviously this mongoloid grifter andrew tate has been in the slammer for the last 5 months getting brutally raped day and night while having the entire mainstream media investigate him and make false accusations. all of that obviously took a toll on his appearance (BRUTAL stress pill) but then again it could be just that he and his brother are fags who get botox and he is in for renewal although i doubt itView attachment 2243221
JFL
completely bald + ruined looks cause of stress + robbed of all his money by muh "matrix"
Ngl i don’t like Andrew Tate, he’s a scammer and a terrible representative for red/black pill spaces. And while he probably isn’t sex trafficker, he is an asshole fraudster.

Having said that, he mogs 99% of normies and 99.5% of users on this site.
Your post reeks of cope.
C3C89F87 D9CB 405D 9916 4E2A1A4419CE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AsGoodAsItGets, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
so obviously this mongoloid grifter andrew tate has been in the slammer for the last 5 months getting brutally raped day and night while having the entire mainstream media investigate him and make false accusations. all of that obviously took a toll on his appearance (BRUTAL stress pill) but then again it could be just that he and his brother are fags who get botox and he is in for renewal although i doubt itView attachment 2243221
JFL
two words bitch. alia. crum.

JFL
He is White with black BBC genes
keep crying for him

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 26633
If he was full black he wouldnt look so bad

no it's not just because of stress. it's because in prison he couldn't take supplements/eat high quality food, he grew his beard and stopped shaving his head.

i don't think it really matters that he looks worse since he has highest status on the planet. he can fuck unlimited amount of girls. i don't even like him he's just using low IQ muslims to make money but he's high IQ for doing that.

if stress really did age you so hard i would be looking like a grandpa and i'm still a cutecel so your theory is wrong.
Ur age

Ngl i don’t like Andrew Tate, he’s a scammer and a terrible representative for red/black pill spaces. And while he probably isn’t sex trafficker, he is an asshole fraudster.

Having said that, he mogs 99% of normies and 99.5% of users on this site.
Your post reeks of cope.
View attachment 2243405
6 foot 4, half black half British, dad a chess IM with a playboy brother by his side.

Grows up in a shithole called Luton, becomes 4x World Champion.

Already was a Chess Champ beating adults at 10 or something.

Makes a shit load of money off of webcam, spins it off in the coolest way.

Grow online faster than anyone else and is probably the person who became famous quickest ever.

Hes basically what everyone here wants to feel like. The “mog” is too heavy on them.

I would say, regardless of if you hate him or love him, I would just simply learn a thing or two from him.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back