How taking away women's rights to work in the west would almost entirely fix most of our problems.

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
So, I was thinking

IF we ever were to somehow get to this point in our country again it would fix majority of the issue

Women now have jobs now which provides them with greater financial independence and autonomy
As women gain economic independence, this leads to them to have higher standards when it comes to choosing a man

we all know this, or at least I would hope so but anyway lets just get into the ramblings of "muh you incel, no wonder women don't love you kek"

Job Displacement for Men:
One notable concern is the potential job displacement for men as more women enter traditionally male-dominated sectors. This can lead to heightened competition for certain types of jobs, particularly those that have historically been viewed as exclusive to men. As a result, some men may face economic insecurity and difficulties transitioning to other sectors if they lack the necessary skills or qualifications.

jobless men = bitch men = weak society = over

Erosion of Traditional Gender Roles:
The shift towards greater gender equality in the workforce challenges traditional gender roles and expectations, which may evoke resistance or backlash in some communities. As women pursue careers and assert their independence, it can unsettle long-standing beliefs about gender roles within families and society at large. This resistance underscores the need for ongoing efforts to promote gender diversity and equality in the workplace.

women become evil bitches that think they deserve even more even though they arguably have life way easier then men

Impact on Family Dynamics:
Women's increased participation in the workforce can have significant implications for family dynamics and relationships. Balancing work and family responsibilities can be challenging for both men and women, leading to stress and strain on relationships. Moreover, traditional expectations regarding caregiving and household duties may persist, further complicating the division of labor within households.

this means shit house for kids and you and wife, shit house means trauma, trauma = over for all involved

Wage Stagnation and Income Inequality:
The influx of women into the labor market can contribute to wage stagnation, particularly in industries where women are concentrated. This exacerbates income inequality and financial instability, especially for low-wage workers. Addressing wage disparities and ensuring fair compensation for all individuals is essential for fostering economic equity and social justice.

wage stagnation = over

This is what would happen if we were to remove their right to work (theoretically)

Job Displacement for Men: (solution)
One notable concern is the potential job displacement for men as more women enter traditionally male-dominated sectors. This can lead to heightened competition for certain types of jobs, particularly those that have historically been viewed as exclusive to men. As a result, some men may face economic insecurity and difficulties transitioning to other sectors if they lack the necessary skills or qualifications.

Erosion of Traditional Gender Roles: (solution)
The shift towards greater gender equality in the workforce challenges traditional gender roles and expectations, which may evoke resistance or backlash in some communities. As women pursue careers and assert their independence, it can unsettle long-standing beliefs about gender roles within families and society at large. This resistance underscores the need for ongoing efforts to promote gender diversity and equality in the workplace.

Impact on Family Dynamics: (solution)
Women's increased participation in the workforce can have significant implications for family dynamics and relationships. Balancing work and family responsibilities can be challenging for both men and women, leading to stress and strain on relationships. Moreover, traditional expectations regarding caregiving and household duties may persist, further complicating the division of labor within households.

Wage Stagnation and Income Inequality: (solution)
The influx of women into the labor market can contribute to wage stagnation, particularly in industries where women are concentrated. This exacerbates income inequality and financial instability, especially for low-wage workers. Addressing wage disparities and ensuring fair compensation for all individuals is essential for fostering economic equity and social justice.

I was talking about this to a actual Sub 3 life is over doomer

he's 5'4-5'5
has scoliosis
can't feel half of his body from nerve damage
being completely shit framed and high inhib on that

the kids life is over

but anyway I was talking to him about this earlier today in gym and he was calling me a Nazi for this shit even though it might potentially fix his relationship side in his already over life, like shit is crazy.

I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Recessed Life
bump jesus christ It took me over an hour to spew this shit

Keep the threads short or else people won’t reply

everybody knows.. even normies and especially the oldcels

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
hold on a second this thread is retarded I didn't even give solutions

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Schizo thread I’d be incel regardless if women work or not. And I would prefer a gf who also makes money instead of sitting on her ass all day leeching off me