how tall this slayer and rate him?

IndianMewingChad69

IndianMewingChad69

Banned
he does well on kiss or double it, pua vids, hes slayer

ppl here said he manlet but he 5'11 here

i forgot the thread, but ppl here were memeing him saying its over from one bad vid

He's super hard to rate because all his photos are from unflattering angles / weird expressions and in those videos I couldn't get a good look at him (granted I didn't look very hard).

hq720_2.jpg

Seems like a NT + sytlemaxxed looksmax MTN.

Edit: Actually maybe a looksmax HTN because I've just noticed his bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
low tier normie with youth halo.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29261 and IndianMewingChad69
Haha come on I'd say he doesn't look worse than the average guy. He does like kinda off tho

Haha come on I'd say he doesn't look worse than the average guy. He does like kinda off tho
He's super hard to rate because all his photos are from unflattering angles / weird expressions and in those videos I couldn't get a good look at him (granted I didn't look very hard).

hq720_2.jpg

Seems like a NT + sytlemaxxed looksmax MTN.

Edit: Actually maybe a looksmax HTN because I've just noticed his bone mass.
even with nerd non nt failo, he pulls baddie. has hollow cheeks here and personality gamemaxxed gigachad smv slayer

even with nerd non nt failo, he pulls baddie. has hollow cheeks here and personality gamemaxxed gigachad smv slayer

nice zygos, coloring, physique. ppl said he 5'7 but i think he 5'11 from the second vid i sent where that girl said she 5 10 and he taller than her

my new fav channel, this is dude to learn game from. ill upload audio of me trying this jfl

Being NT doesn't refer to style, it's about how you act, the expressions, the understanding of social cues etc. They come of as NT in that video too.

• +1
Being NT doesn't refer to style, it's about how you act, the expressions, the understanding of social cues etc. They come of as NT in that video too.
oofy doofy maxxing is everythng 2023

oofy doofy maxxing is everythng 2023
They weren't oofy doofy there, although if a significantly better looking guy came along the girls would probably lose a lot of interest.

• So Sad