How tall will I grow?

C

CRAZYHEXDUDE

Iron
If I am 5'8(174cm) at 14 how tall will I grow.
Also is my height tall for my age?
Is there any chance I could cross the 6 foot mark?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
How tall are ur parents

I was too busy playing black ops at your age instead of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hades, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and je3oe
How tall are ur parents
Parents aren't that tall at 5'1 and 5'5😂 But uncle from mothers side is 5'8 and maternal grandfather was 6feet

• JFL
Reactions: william, Ritalincell, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BackFromTheMogging
My shitty non-breastfeeding neglectful mum is why I am here, having a shit puberty was just part of the deal

Dude sucking your mom's tits is gay as fuck son.
How could you look your mother in the eyes knowing that there was a time when you had her tit in your mouth?
:sick: tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, HighIQcel, DianabolDownie and 5 others
get on AIs and hgh and u can still ascend

youll grow until age 17~ dont worry, 5'8 at 14 is pretty good, you could reach 6 foot or atleast around 5'11

youll grow until age 17~ dont worry, 5'8 at 14 is pretty good, you could reach 6 foot or atleast around 5'11
Cope. Never be confident about hypothetical growth and better try ur best to expand ur chances

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and goat2x
Cope. Never be confident about hypothetical growth and better try ur best to expand ur chances
i was like 4'11 at 12/13 and im 5'8 now at 16 so at age 14 its not worth worrying about height at 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Deleted member 2227
You might but since your parents aren’t any taller than 5’6 I’m not totally sure you will. You’ll reach 5’10 without a doubt, though. From that height you could easily fraud to 6’0 with shoes and some lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
bro ur tall for your age DW abt anyone calling u short

you can be like 6'6

if you start taking GH now i believe

try to get growth hormone and low amounts of DHT bro

you can be gigachad before college

Parents aren't that tall at 5'1 and 5'5😂 But uncle from mothers side is 5'8 and maternal grandfather was 6feet
With that data you could grow up to be any height. You can take drugs to make sure you grow taller if you want though.

I was 5'11 at 14 and 6'3 now at 19

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 206
I stopped growing at 14....iam 15 now with exactly same height

• +1
I stopped growing at 14....iam 15 now with exactly same height
F
How old are you exactly?If you just turned 14 5'8 is pretty tall,if your almost 15 then no,you could be 5'10-6'2

Wow how are kids waking up to the blackpill at age 14 I wasn't even thinking about my looks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Incoming and je3oe
Very easy to pass 6ft
Just stand on your money
20190911 152818

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4991, Pillarman and 1 other person
Just form your posting style, i can already tell that your growth was stunted. ( Fuvcked growth = fucked brian = fucked writing skills)

• JFL
It's fucking over.

Already stopped growing.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Kingkellz
If you are 5'8 when your parents where 5'1 and 5'5..
You better get on your knees and thank Gandy for atleast showing SOME degree of mercy

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and KrissKross
How the fuck can we tell?

U might have early puberty, etc.

If u have full hair from ur belly button to your dick, youre done growing. if you have a full beard, ur done growi

I hope ur growth stunts tho

@looxmakser49 WHATS SO FUNNY JEW? OH WAIT U CANT TELL ME CAUSE... UR BANNED LOL L

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and androgenic
my brother was 5'8 at 14 but hes 19 now and still that tall just depends on the person really

Just form your posting style, i can already tell that your growth was stunted. ( Fuvcked growth = fucked brian = fucked writing skills)
I was always above average height.

Oh boy you are fucked if you don't start using AI or growth hormone. My parents are 5'1 and 5'6 and I am exactly same height since 14.Do something right now

If u have full hair from ur belly button to your dick, youre done growing. if you have a full beard, ur done growi

Ive had the snail trail since i was like 12 and my height has grown like 4-5 inches since than.
Btw i also have a friend who is like 6'3 and 15. Hes not done growing. Also puberty is weird here. I see 11 year olds with beards but their height does not stop.

I didnt have early puberty. I started having wet dreams at 14 and never had a growth spurt ever.

I didnt have early puberty. I started having wet dreams at 14 and never had a growth spurt ever.