How tf can you say UEE doesnt matter

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
they always use this example

But i can also use hexum and elordi and say extreme nct is ok

UEE is a failo in 99 percent of cases, most girls have disgusting UEE but will paint it pink and Elongate lashes so to mask it. Men cant and in 90 percent case it looks like shit, see how they all ascended hard just w fixing, Minror UEE is ok prolly even ascend in some very rare cases but to say UEE is not a flaw is brutal cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, HTN_Mentalcel, Samsepioler and 2 others
If you go on QOVES theyll say everything is ok, NCT sometimes it can suit u bro, UEE is harmless and pleasant broo, Horseface can be good bro just look at adam driver, weak jaw is not problem bro what matters is whole face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Sushifart, reddotguy and 2 others
UEE is a curse on males from Satan himself

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
GettyImages-1698028750-copy.jpg

Explain why he gets pussy then

I have the worst uee on this forum

Slight uee is preferred so that you don't look aspie.

excessive UEE is way worse of a falio then nct ngl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
Any uee is flaw rofl
No, too much uee is flaw. Most foids will prefer slight uee over full on hooding.

• JFL
Reactions: Tsa
Exactly, he has slight upper eyelid exposure and that's ideal.
Lol Gandy would mog him to the charlies factory if he posted full face. This guy has giga lashes and PFL with great eyebrows, if he had 0 UEE he would prolly look even better. Thats what I said just cos hexum has nct doesnt mean nct is ideal. and from that angle everyone wil lhave UEE even chico, salih, gandy

Lol Gandy would mog him to the charlies factory if he posted full face. This guy has giga lashes and PFL with great eyebrows, if he had 0 UEE he would prolly look even better. Thats what I said just cos hexum has nct doesnt mean nct is ideal. and from that angle everyone wil lhave UEE even chico, salih, gandy
Zero uee looks like utter shit.

harmony is everything

Any uee is flaw rofl
00a947e2015aa6d72ccbbc48b6209fa2

Not true, minimal to none. If it is minimal but suited to your almond eye shape, it's not a flaw whatsoever.

View attachment 2832414
Not true, minimal to none. If it is minimal but suited to your almond eye shape, it's not a flaw whatsoever.
Minimal UEE doesn’t even deserve to be called uee tons of bug eyes thinking it’s not a flaw when in that angle even gandy will have it. All the guy I posted still has uee in after but all ascended giga hard ,

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo