How tf do I move on!!!!!

L

lixx

Bronze
every single second of everyday I regret not taking hgh sooner. How can i stop thinking about this?? I post so much about this because it kills me inside knowing i could have been way taller most likely. (5'5 at 17, 5'7 dad 5'9 mom). It has gotten so bad to the point where im failing my classes because i cannot focus on anything besides this regret.

Do u have a time machine? If no then why poisoning urself with this thought?

Do u have a time machine? If no then why poisoning urself with this thought?
because I hate the fact that I didnt hit my height potential probably

What can you do about this fact? Just move on
you are right. but i feel like a gave myself a massive disadvantage for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
you are right. but i feel like a gave myself a massive disadvantage for no reason.
Mistakes are to learn from cuzzo
Avoid further ones so you live a regret free life

• +1
Reactions: lixx
Bro you probably didnt have HGH deficiency. You dont have belly (typical of HGH deficiency) and you did grow a lot after receiving HGH.

Cancer is the issue, not HGH. The only small exception is if the doctors gave you HGH when you already had an advanced bone age at 15, which might have happened due to cancer

But you will never be able to prove that cancer is what gave you advanced bone age

you can't pass your genetic limit anyway, so wouldn't have changed anything and if you didn't reach it then it doesn't matter because its not going to change

• +1
So again, no one can solve this issue sadly. Buy lifts and make money and then LL or get hoes.

• +1
Cancer is the issue, not HGH. The only small exception is if the doctors gave you HGH when you already had an advanced bone age at 15, which might have happened due to cancer
thats true. Now that I think about it, some of my bones probably were damaged. Because my feet hands arms and legs grew normally so i dont think it was a hormone problem. My torso is small. but LL is still a possiblity because my arms are very long

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
you can't pass your genetic limit anyway, so wouldn't have changed anything and if you didn't reach it then it doesn't matter because its not going to change
If one took AIs they could, thats why I did everything but AI but still manlet

Bear in mind that cancer in childhood is pretty rare, liek 0.25% of kids have cancer or so. So your whole background is quite uncommon.

• +1
Definetely a very specific case to analyze potential height etc. Try to calm down and buy lifts.

• +1
havent ever seen it work and the studies are absent, so maybe it does but I dont know
What about the multiple self described cases of people who took it and grew here? Do you think all of it is LARP?

• +1
every single second of everyday I regret not taking hgh sooner. How can i stop thinking about this?? I post so much about this because it kills me inside knowing i could have been way taller most likely. (5'5 at 17, 5'7 dad 5'9 mom). It has gotten so bad to the point where im failing my classes because i cannot focus on anything besides this regret.
Just take a natural stack and you will hit your genetic potencial. You have prob like one year left

• +1
What about the multiple self described cases of people who took it and grew here? Do you think all of it is LARP?
unfortunately you can't tell if something is natural height growth or from something else, the only way is to compare it to adult predicted height and this can be off so we dont know

dad still slayed a taller female, you can do the same

• +1
Just take a natural stack and you will hit your genetic potencial. You have prob like one year left
What about 500ml of milk per day and 19 BMI? Is it good? Low healthy BMI to prevent fat.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
dad still slayed a taller female, you can do the same
True but 5'5 and 5'7 are different worlds. 5'7 is typical manlet, anything under 5'6 is TURBOmanlet.

you would make a cute girl, transition

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and ParanoidHungLatino
Honestly at 5'5 and you're 17 there isn't really any hope, you won't grow taller, you should really consider becoming a girl

the best thing for height is getting ALL of your nutrients
Tbh I think I lacked on vitamin D. Research says about 75% of teenagers are vitamin D defficient.

what about LL
you would still be super short, if you were like 5'9 or 5'11 there would be hope for you but 5'5 is actually so brutal you should just start on hrt and become the girlfriend

your parents are short just accept that you're short too it's not a disease it just means your life is over. HGH wouldn't have made any difference

• +1
you would still be super short, if you were like 5'9 or 5'11 there would be hope for you but 5'5 is actually so brutal you should just start on hrt and become the girlfriend
if I can go from 5'5 to 5'8 and af1+lifts = 5'11 theres hope

Not really, if i were you i would just become a femboy, i had a shit diet and didin't do any of this cope and im 6'3 at 16

LL is expensive and not worth it just for 3 inches of height

• +1
Not really, if i were you i would just become a femboy, i had a shit diet and didin't do any of this cope and im 6'3 at 16
6'3 is crazy. While im injecting hormones into my ass cheeks ever night to go from 5'3 to 5'5. brutal

I also can't move on. 😢

My height is 185 cm, and I'm highly unsatisfied with this.

If I was taking HGH before the growth plates fused, now I would have been much happier with myself.

I had to start taking HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone, with estrogen kept under a specific level because once estrogen passes a specific level, growth plates fused. Sadly, when I was a kid, I wasn't even aware synthetic hormones are a thing. I had to start taking such hormone shortly after the start of my puberty/rapid growth phase.

• +1
I also can't move on. 😢

My height is 185 cm, and I'm highly unsatisfied with this.

If I was taking HGH before the growth plates fused, now I would have been much happier with myself.

I had to start taking HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone, with estrogen kept under a specific level because once estrogen passes a specific level, growth plates fused. Sadly, when I was a kid, I wasn't even aware synthetic hormones are a thing. I had to start taking such hormone shortly after the start of my puberty/rapid growth phase.
damn bro. How are you gonna cope with this situation?

6'3 is crazy. While im injecting hormones into my ass cheeks ever night to go from 5'3 to 5'5. brutal
My parents are both short too, its all apart of the genetic lottery and you lost. Become a girl

damn bro. How are you gonna cope with this situation?
By becoming a roidcel, obviously. I don't have the heigh and the facial PSL looks I want, so I'm going to build a ripped body to compensate.

The good news is that I have nice body/muscle proportions, so I can actually compensate for the esthetic features I want but don't have.

• +1
ok. funny how I was just blocking estrogen not that long ago
You should start on it, you are young enough that you could probably pass as a girl after taking it

blast it while u can budnem

blast it while u can budnem
JoinedApr 1, 2024Posts22Reputation5 buying VIP first day on the forum is insane, anything to not be a greycel ig

• +1
Get LL (Again we ain't in 2012 and it's a fairly safe surgery nowadays, hence its gain in popularity while it was a very obscure thing a few years ago).
And the cause is most likely due to damaged tissues in your case (because of your cancer's treatment), so even higher HGH levels might not have been enough for you to reach your genetic limit.

• +1