How the f are you supposed to run big dick game

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
If you need to slay in the first place to show it off and use it. Nonsense, if you are already at the point that the girl begs for your dick, she will take any dick, no matter the size. Only in a LTR it may benefit you like it did for me, she just liked my dick but for slaying its useless

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, hopecel, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Yeah this is true which is why it’s retarded when people use their 5 incher as a scapegoat for being incel.

One advantage you overlooked however is “whip it out” maxxing before you’ve had sex. Advanced maneuver but when deployed correctly can yield good results.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 24770
grey sweatpantmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672 and Deleted member 6128
If you need to slay in the first place to show it off and use it. Nonsense, if you are already at the point that the girl begs for your dick, she will take any dick, no matter the size. Only in a LTR it may benefit you like it did for me, she just liked my dick but for slaying its useless

once i got hard around a girl and she texted me later saying that's all she could stare at that day and asked for pics

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lethbridge
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 6128
get hard get naked take a shower then throw a towel in front of yourself take a steamy mirror pic then send that to matches on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
get hard get naked take a shower then throw a towel in front of yourself take a steamy mirror pic then send that to matches on tinder
Bro I dont want my face associated with sending these cringe ass pics, I dont want to ruin my reputation job wise.

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob
Bro I dont want my face associated with sending these cringe ass pics, I dont want to ruin my reputation job wise.
crop your face

• JFL
Reactions: Kazuya
It’s about playing the propaganda game, literally all you need to do is send ur hard cock to the most insufferable spiritually hyena foid you know and let her spread it to all the foids she knows and group chats, she thinks she’s doing some type of humiliation ritual on u and getting foid sympathy while secretly enjoying the entire thing because it makes her feel desired, jokes on her because you really can’t dick shame someone with a big cock and all the foids now know your packing and thirsty for it.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 6128
Fuck some college thot and she will tell everyone you have a big d

What counts as “big dick”?

You can't. Dickpill is real in such sense that sex will be better for girl if your dick is big and worse if it's small, and she will want to be with you when you fuck her good (real) and want to leave you if you're small and unsatisfying. But it gives you nothing in terms of actually getting a lay

t. big dick haver, I *wish* someone would prove me wrong, really

Fuck some college thot and she will tell everyone you have a big d
This doesn’t work if your a ugly guy without status they won’t admit to fucking you theyll
just use you as a human dildo

Yeah this is true which is why it’s retarded when people use their 5 incher as a scapegoat for being incel.

One advantage you overlooked however is “whip it out” maxxing before you’ve had sex. Advanced maneuver but when deployed correctly can yield good results.
great way to end up on the sex offender registry

Jfl. Big dick will make girls feel better. They will spread rumours. Pre selection bias

Also girls stare at bulges like we stare at ass. The more visible ur cock outline is the more horny she will get.

Dickpill is real. Dickpill is almost as important as heightpill.

Here comes the copers

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and distance decay
Jfl. Big dick will make girls feel better. They will spread rumours. Pre selection bias

Also girls stare at bulges like we stare at ass. The more visible ur cock outline is the more horny she will get.

Dickpill is real. Dickpill is almost as important as heightpill.

Here comes the copers
BIC on top