HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GUY DO THIS?

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
from an inward gonion LTN to outward gonion chadlite/chad. idc about the other stuff except jaw and cheekbones. how is this possible? he told me it was chewing and losing bf%. that won’t make your gonions go outwards. i also highly doubt he got implants as he’s young.

Attachments

• 116798CC-0EE2-4F9E-9EE0-EACC23640860.png
    116798CC-0EE2-4F9E-9EE0-EACC23640860.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 31BEC36B-BB0C-4C9A-BB75-6A466D3605FB.png
    31BEC36B-BB0C-4C9A-BB75-6A466D3605FB.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 980EFFC3-ACA7-4A23-BF5F-C630E3FD52F9.png
    980EFFC3-ACA7-4A23-BF5F-C630E3FD52F9.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A9DBDA94-22AA-41A0-A189-56877AF6467C.png
    A9DBDA94-22AA-41A0-A189-56877AF6467C.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and LooksThinker
nigga change the image format so that i can see it from .org

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: kas589
nigga just screenshot it and upload it through this

check now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
looks like a htn to me, blackgymaxx mogs him

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, AspiringMogger and plukee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and arabcelxxx
from an inward gonion LTN to outward gonion chadlite/chad. idc about the other stuff except jaw and cheekbones. how is this possible? he told me it was chewing and losing bf%. that won’t make your gonions go outwards. i also highly doubt he got implants as he’s young.
fillers everywhere and buccal fat removal

The before images are edited to make his skin look worse. As for bone structure mewing and puberty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Aspiemogger
fillers everywhere and buccal fat removal
he defo didn’t get anything done. he’s got a public tiktok account with all his friends on there and they would notice. also he’s very young which would mean he doesn’t have the money and prolly lives with his parents so they would know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, DrunkenSailor and Hernan
he defo didn’t get anything done. he’s got a public tiktok account with all his friends on there and they would notice. also he’s very young which would mean he doesn’t have the money and prolly lives with his parents so they would know.
stop believing everything for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
stop believing everything for fucks sake
it’s common sense dumbass. you really think a 17-18 year old has enough money to do that? especially when he’s going to college 🤣.

Kater is chadlite on the guide, Htn is fair.
chadlite????? holy fuck you need help. he’s a giga chad. way past chad. even mogs chico. stop underrating to make yourself feel closer to them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyroneorkms, jflsnowdzz, Hernan and 3 others
It literally was just chewing and getting lean. He’s still just a boneless cuck except now he’s frauding with lighting and his masseters are bigger. His gonions are still inward.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
it’s common sense dumbass. you really think a 17-18 year old has enough money to do that? especially when he’s going to college 🤣.
the dude is like 20 and even if he’s 17-18 u can get a job at a fast food and work for a year and have like 30k

dumbass his face looks unnatural as fuck

chadlite????? holy fuck you need help. he’s a giga chad. way past chad. even mogs chico. stop underrating to make yourself feel closer to them.
i'm using the site's guide ratting, Chadlite also has paul Walker in it. Damian Kater also doesn't look as good when not frauding.

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
this guy for sure frauded his before pics, no way his skin was so bad...

he told me it was chewing and losing bf%
just keep coping and telling ur self that losing fat and chewing will ascend u to LTN, u will always be subhuman until u get fillers and surgeries

this guy for sure frauded his before pics, no way his skin was so bad...
yes the pics look edited but that’s not the point. we’re talking strictly bone structure.

It literally was just chewing and getting lean. He’s still just a boneless cuck except now he’s frauding with lighting and his masseters are bigger. His gonions are still inward.
how’s he boneless? he also has clear outward gonions. unless i’ve got the wrong interpretation in which case i would love to hear your interpretation.

yes the pics look edited but that’s not the point. we’re talking strictly bone structure.
well if he frauded before, maybe he is frauding after too... why he only makes pics in the dark.
He doesn't look chad in normal light in motion videos.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Ahhh....damn jaw angle fillers magic

• +1
Reactions: dissolvedskull
well if he frauded before, maybe he is frauding after too... why he only makes pics in the dark.
He doesn't look chad in normal light in motion videos.
it’s clear he’s only taking pics in good lighting and angles but even in his vids where he’s talking, you can tell he has a good jaw.

just keep coping and telling ur self that losing fat and chewing will ascend u to LTN, u will always be subhuman until u get fillers and surgeries
i’m not coping you dumb fuck. i’m LITERALLY asking how he did it. you’re not giving me logical answers. hope you survive life with your below room temp iq.

i'm using the site's guide rating
ok fair enough, by that logic he’s a HTN but damian kater is giga chad tbh which would make this guy a chad/chadlite.

how’s he boneless? he also has clear outward gonions. unless i’ve got the wrong interpretation in which case i would love to hear your interpretation.
His jaw is still very narrow it’s just better than before. He’s obviously clenching and has bigger masseters that give the extra width. If his gonions were outward his jaw would be wide. The lighting and the leanness makes him look good.

I can’t really explain this you just have to understand facial aesthetics. His bones are still shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
jfl at this meme grifting, hes boneless

Screenshot 294

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Depending on his age, around 18-20 my clavicals for wider and my jawline and cheek bones grew to mogger levels. Even tho my growth plate closed, it’s all genetics bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Allornothing
Okay, believe what u want. I’m just trying sharing my experience
ur somali bro, u would be winning the lottery to be born LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Allornothing
His jaw is still very narrow it’s just better than before. He’s obviously clenching and has bigger masseters that give the extra width. If his gonions were outward his jaw would be wide. The lighting and the leanness makes him look good.

I can’t really explain this you just have to understand facial aesthetics. His bones are still shit.
he’s defo clenching. i don’t think he’s got inward gonions (neutral at worst) and his jaw isn’t narrow. his before is what a narrow jaw would look like.

Okay, believe what u want. I’m just trying sharing my experience
I bet your jaw is still tiny but you lost fat with age and then exaggerated the difference.

he’s defo clenching. i don’t think he’s got inward gonions (neutral at worst) and his jaw isn’t narrow. his before is what a narrow jaw would look like.
With masseters that big his jaw is still very narrow relative to his cheekbones. His gonions are definitely inwards. It’s just hard to tell since he’s always clenching and frauding with lighting. He shows that chewing is important though.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
With masseters that big his jaw is still very narrow relative to his cheekbones. His gonions are definitely inwards. It’s just hard to tell since he’s always clenching and frauding with lighting. He shows that chewing is important though.
ok makes sense to be fair. how does he have hollow cheeks with inward gonions though? especially with chewing aswell since i thought it just made your face bloated like a chipmunk and kanye west if you have inward gonions and chew.

ur somali bro, u would be winning the lottery to be born LTN.
I bet your jaw is still tiny but you lost fat with age and then exaggerated the difference.
alhamdulillah I got blessed with my ancestors mogger facials bones. Somalis now have bad bone development due to lack of good diet,I was raised with hella protein and meat so I developed. @sportsmogger

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Its definitely possible. A few of my friends became more robust around that age

I hAde the same thing, just chew lmfao and wait for Wolff's law to do it's effect

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
the leanmaxxed, low fat, pill

ok makes sense to be fair. how does he have hollow cheeks with inward gonions though? especially with chewing aswell since i thought it just made your face bloated like a chipmunk and kanye west if you have inward gonions and chew.
Hollow cheeks are more about facial leanness than anything. He literally lost weight and uses lighting.

alhamdulillah I got blessed with my ancestors mogger facials bones. Somalis now have bad bone development due to lack of good diet,I was raised with hella protein and meat so I developed. @sportsmogger
If you think that’s a good jaw then that says it all

Jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell