how the fuck do i find the ideal skincare routine for me?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
I'm pale skinned with mild rosacea (moderate for an hour after I've showered in lukewarm water)

I've heard about tretinoin and makes the process sound super duper easy but I've heard of some people getting a plastic alien skin look and I don't want that.
I've also heard that there are other possible side effects of tretinoin so I wanna go the other route of other skincare products possibly.

help a looksmaxxer out
taiga aisaka anime girl GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan
IMG 20230402 193309

Everything u need is here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and lordgandy2000
Tbh you just gotta experiment with different brands

I really liked the clay cleanser that L’Oréal has

Only if you promise to never use an anime girl gif to convey your emotions again.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and GazerGazer
All you need is a cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Gaygymmaxx
morning: vitamin c (skinceutials formula or dupes, all else are cope), azelaic acid, moisturizer, SUNSCREEN (40+ SPF, better if mineral)
night: gentle cleanser (hydrating), TRET, copper peptides, moisturizer

once a week at night: exfoliate with AHA.
if you are prone to acne, exfoliate with BHA once per night.

Ones in bold are the essentials, the others are good additions.

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer
will that give me flawless korean pop star skin?
Idk my guy. Genetics play a big role on how your skin looks, ages etc. Just stick to the basics and don’t over complicate things.

morning: vitamin c (skinceutials formula or dupes, all else are cope), azelaic acid, moisturizer, SUNSCREEN (40+ SPF, better if mineral)

i want a skincare routine without tretinoin

i want a skincare routine without tretinoin
then eliminate the tret and do everything else I said. priority is on SUNSCREEN always. vitamin c and peptides have good anti-aging benefits, so u can benefit from them.

all you need is liver flushing, probiotics, avoid PUFA and eat lots of vitamins

yo thanks so much, will start it

I'm pale skinned with mild rosacea (moderate for an hour after I've showered in lukewarm water)

I've heard about tretinoin and makes the process sound super duper easy but I've heard of some people getting a plastic alien skin look and I don't want that.
I've also heard that there are other possible side effects of tretinoin so I wanna go the other route of other skincare products possibly.

help a looksmaxxer out
taiga aisaka anime girl GIF
Didn’t you make a thread about knowing everything about looksmaxxing a couple days ago?

Didn’t you make a thread about knowing everything about looksmaxxing a couple days ago?
Nope, I'm researching my notes of every subject of looksmaxxing knowledge I've gained over these past 30 days and I've only browsed around ~35% of the whole forum so I need some more time before releasing my summary.

applying my current looksmaxxing knowledge and then continue with the 2/3 I have left to read.