How the user @ascension saved my ass when i had absoultely nothing

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White
It all started a few weeks ago when this slut from the past texted me talking about how nice it is to live in the central district while i'm rotting in the north part of the country. It's of course didn't stop there because i'm obviously a 6'3 HTN with a jawline halo so she had to tease me with some pics

Few weeks forward she tells me she's coming to visit her family in my city. So of course i'm turning up my game and go super-NT on video calls with her, i keep on telling and tease her how lovely it would be if she was in my bed and we would do the usual stuff.. you know.. like reading books to each other

Nothing could have been more perfect than knowing she would come over this weekend. My Family was on a vacation out of town, while their incel son was rotting at home 24/7 on PC - waiting paitently for the perfect moment to make himself and his friends on .org proud of his work

HOWEVER, I found myself in a big big trouble when i realize that i lost over 4000$ in gambling in a over a week and increased my debts to a point where the bank freezed my account + all my credit cards and i don't even have a single SHEKEL to afford a condom

i tried to call my bestie but he wasn't on town, then i started searching for money anxiously around the house for an hour and ended up finding tons of pennies but of course it was not enough

I quickly jumped to my favorite site looksmax.org and asked for advice from my loved ones

The user @ascension wanted to help me but he first wanted a full proof that i'm a jew, considering i'm the first Ashkenazi he have ever heard off who's in debts and not in (at least) a one million dollar plus. After i proved it to him and a extra few more hours of talking he sent me 53$ out of nowhere!

I quickly found a guy on telegram who accepts cash for crypto instantly in my town, got 200 shekels in cash and started running like Usain Bolt in his prime to the nearest gas station, knowing it's only 1 hour before before our appointment

i arrived home, took a shower, she finally arrived.. ended up slaying her in less than 2 hours. she wanted to stay for the night

but then my jew genes were activated and i realized that i have 150 shekels left, which perfectly fits a dominos pizza delievery, so i kicked the bitch out of my house and had the best time of my life

Thank you @ascension !

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, schizo echochamber, bloomercel and 17 others
Dnrd but i’m happy for you and your bro @ascension

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Ugly bitch giant ass chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, ReadBooksEveryday and SecularIslamist
Nice story

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
@kebab @Eli @ReadBooksEveryday @Tai Lung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and kebab

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Hello everyone, this is YOUR daily dose of suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday, edgemaxx and 2 others
@ascension is a top G

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Ricky212, Bozoogway and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist

Fakecel but happy for you and proud of @ascension

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and Bozoogway
@dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
BUMPPPP

• JFL
Nice to help out a fellow incel @ascension

But a poor Jew? That's like a gay straight person, makes no sense whatsoever. Gambling is a Jewish tool invented to make the low IQ poor. So you are a both low IQ, poor Jew?

Also for $50 I would've requested a sex tape in 4k quality.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ascension and Bozoogway
You lost 9k in a month? Hahahaha

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, kebab and Bozoogway
Nice to help out a fellow incel @ascension

But a poor Jew? That's like a gay straight person, makes no sense whatsoever. Gambling is a Jewish tool invented to make the low IQ poor. So you are a both low IQ, poor Jew?

Also for $50 I would've requested a sex tape in 4k quality.
yea bro such is life

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Hashem sent him to save you

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Bozoogway
Jews conspiring to slay a MTB while Tyrone wouldve stolen the condom box instead of panicking and going on this website

• JFL