How to actually jaw max?

gustn

gustn

Iron
If my jaw was wide and sharp i would be atleast htn but idk how? Is chewing gum cope, and mewing? I'm still in puberty so I think if i increase my test my jaw will develop more. Im going to the gym to increase test but other suggestions would be great!

If my jaw was wide and sharp i would be atleast htn but idk how? Is chewing gum cope, and mewing? I'm still in puberty so I think if i increase my test my jaw will develop more. Im going to the gym to increase test but other suggestions would be great!
the question its actually ยจhow to maxillamaxx!!ยจ :p

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I just want to improve my lower jaw because what am I supposed to do about my maxilla other than surgery because I'm still in puberty so no surgery allowed ๐Ÿ˜ข

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Fuck jawmaxxing, im jewmaxxing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Father47, whitegymcel88, AySab and 2 others
I just want to improve my lower jaw because what am I supposed to do about my maxilla other than surgery because I'm still in puberty so no surgery allowed ๐Ÿ˜ข
hmmmm how your lower jaw looks like?

yeah but how to max the maxilla:think:
Improving the maxilla comes last tbh itโ€™s more about your soft features and colouring. To get a nice sharp jaw you can get filler after 18. Rn u can try to get lean,get thicker brows,lashes,fraud with contacts,improving lips and all. Donโ€™t think about what procedures you should get until youโ€™re lean and soft maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Improving the maxilla comes last tbh itโ€™s more about your soft features and colouring. To get a nice sharp jaw you can get filler after 18. Rn u can try to get lean,get thicker brows,lashes,fraud with contacts,improving lips and all. Donโ€™t think about what procedures you should get until youโ€™re lean and soft maxxed.
what if im still in puberty? 14 years

• +1
mowing and chewing is cope just wait till ur 15 or something ur jaw most likely develop more

• +1
mowing and chewing is cope just wait till ur 15 or something ur jaw most likely develop more
Chewing isnโ€™t cope,it develops your masseters,however the results arenโ€™t positive in some scenarios

Chewing isnโ€™t cope,it develops your masseters,however the results arenโ€™t positive in some scenarios
chewing is mostly cope I would probably take you another 3 years if u chew to get a better jaw

it mostly just depends on what ur chewing like gum and shit that mostly helps to get a better jaw

• +1
chewing is mostly cope I would probably take you another 3 years if u chew to get a better jaw
Get a good gum Bhai it trains ur masseters,it doesnโ€™t actually increase the bone width. However if someone has inward gonions,round jaw,bloated. The chewing will fuck them up even more. Thereโ€™s a whole masseter Botox to paralyze the muscle to slim the face

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Get a good gum Bhai it trains ur masseters,it doesnโ€™t actually increase the bone width. However if someone has inward gonions,round jaw,bloated. The chewing will fuck them up even more. Thereโ€™s a whole masseter Botox to paralyze the muscle to slim the face
this could help but I'm already fine with the jaw I have right now even tho gua sha is cope I helped a little with my jawline

• +1
this could help but I'm already fine with the jaw I have right now even tho gua sha is cope I helped a little with my jawline
Gua sha just debloats I think by moving the fluid down. Yeah jaw definition is definitely better than jaw width

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
nah bro im gonna develope weird i need to pubertymax If i cut i wont have enough calories to develope masculinely
Just eat whole foods like milk meat and shit on a 300 calories surplus or 400 idk. If you play a lot along with it,youโ€™ll definitely get leaner while still growing

do you think with my jaw structure I can chew gum or will it not help?

use breathwork for eg for maxillamaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back