How to ascend with 0 social contacts, no social media, non-NT, living in a village 99% full of boomers and remote job?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
See - even if I woke up as chico tomorrow it wouldn't solve my problems. On top of this I have Muslim failo in the West.

And no OLD apps don't count, because you have to fuck -3 PSL your looksmatch. If I looked like chico I wouldn't settle for less than HTB.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Pierrot
Happy eid bro

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Happy eid bro
Sad alone

See - even if I woke up as chico tomorrow it wouldn't solve my problems. On top of this I have Muslim failo in the West.

And no OLD apps don't count, because you have to fuck -3 PSL your looksmatch. If I looked like chico I wouldn't settle for less than HTB.
Move out theory

• JFL

happy birthday dont forget to flush the toilet

larp as being atheist

• Ugh..
Elaborate
I lived in a small town, had friends and social contacts. I relocated (multiple times) to different towns/cities and only ended up more isolated.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Well I'm socially retarded but seems like it'd have to be either creating social contacts or if not through OLD and no other options

• +1
I lived in a small town, had friends and social contacts. I relocated (multiple times) to different towns/cities and only ended up more isolated.
You could either go back or go to a big city in my opinion.
Really the thing olding u back the most is ur non-ntness. It however isn’t a problem if high HTN +

• +1
Just go and look around, you find a girl you like, cold approach, succed, start a connection and plan good creative dates

• JFL
Shouldn't have taken the blackpill:blackpill:
Take the simple life pill

• +1
It just proves that humans are ment to live in the same communities and have same social circle with people they grow up with and spent early youth with. Like in ethnic countries or rural places.
Our uncestors lived in small communities untill fairly recently.
This whole working capitaism culture where it is normal to move around, hyper-individualism etc. spread from anglos who are sick in the head and are destroying the world with their degeneracy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SecularIslamist
doesnt really matter tbh.
apparently iran will attack israel soon and iran will be nuked or smth.

soon it will all be over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SecularIslamist
Move out bro

• +1