How to be attractive

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Being attractive is pretty straight forward and doesn’t always have to rely on the face.

If you want girls attention, you need to stand out. The easiest way to stand out is to obviously have an attractive face, but there’s many other ways to stand out, such as: running fashion game, gymaxxing, working on your coloring/contrast. There’s different ways than just getting facial surgery to look attractive.

FASHION: This gets shit on a lot here, and for good reason jfl. You can’t wear Supreme and Bape and a bunch of retarded shit together for this to work. These are some fits from r/streetwear that DEFINITELY will halo you and make you look more attractive than you are:
48F110F2 95D8 497A B440 65EF8C889DE7
54B5E8D4 6518 44DC A8F1 599C7B77263E
5EA9C164 C942 491D B28F 062EBFA0FD65

Seeing a guy with a clean fit IRL is rare and will make you stand out. MORE IMPORTANTLY, it will attract the girls from that niche and make you more attractive to them.

Contrast/coloring: This is probably THE most underrated -maxx in PSL. This is basically your skin color, eye color, and hair color. If you are pale, dye your brows to either brown or black, get a tan, and dye your hair if it’s really blond. If you’re lightskin, get colored (blue) contacts. If you’re brown/ethnic, also, get colored contacts. When stroma comes out, look into it. Eye color halo is legit and normies will be mesmerized by your pretty eyes.

One of the best color combos out there is tanned/olive skin, blue eyes, and black hair as well.

Speaking from as a white guy, getting a tan is CRUCIAL.
9570D505 EFC0 4C0C A880 DFF1179DEDA6

This was my tan from this summer. Pairing my tan with my dirty blond hair and hazel/green eyes gave gave me EXCELLENT contrast. It gave me a 0.25PSL boost.

Working out: Im basically beating the horse with this but body halo is LEGIT. Hell, look at @Kinko jfl, he is halo’d hard by his body. Getting to 10-12% BF, having a solid amount of muscle on you, and training your neck will halo you and make you more masculine. Neckmaxxing also makes your lower third look nicer. @ZyzzReincarnate is another great amazing of body halo.

FB5AEB8B FBFC 4A5A AF98 D69838677B59
E560B8E9 07BA 43EA B1FB 0DAE65E9231A
582DCBA0 53B4 4DEE A86A 0DCAA49BE940

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, 2peasinapod and 12 others
All of this is legit
Ultra high iq post

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1707, gergelyseregdi and 3 others
Thanks for this bluepill OP
:feelsgah::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Enlil, Deleted member 2810 and 17 others
I will have loose skin from losing weight so what's the fucking point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'd argue the 'style' of clothing isn't all that important. Its the way the shirt/sweater/hoodie fits you.
Some t-shirt/sweatshirts I wear make me look like a framecel, others make me look much wider.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I will have loose skin from losing weight so what's the fucking point.
Then keep being a pig and wasting your life away. Improve or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Anubis and Deleted member 685
  • +1
cant believe you actually took the effort to write this shit
i can’t believe you have almost 1000 hours here and haven’t realized that no one likes u here

yet

you still come back here like the recessed and abused dog you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581, Anubis and 8 others
I can't improve if i have loose skin retard. Loose skin is just as ugly as being fat.
surgery then. talk to @cocainecowboy

• +1
Every thread with @xit in it is a keyboard warrior fest
This faggot thrives on toxicity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2810, Anubis and 3 others
@cocainecowboy I'm supposed to talk to you. I assume you got loose skin surgery.

• +1
you wouldnt do shit, you would be a deer in headlights if you were actually next to me, everyone treats me with respect irl
if they did then you wouldn’t be an asshole here. u aren’t even respected online, how would u be respected irl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 685
Another good day in looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
A good frame and/or gymcelled body is crucial for clothes to fit you well

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
A good frame and/or gymcelled body is crucial for clothes to fit you well
Good looking face too. It all comes down to genetic superiority again. It definitely varies by person pulling off certain clothes or hairstyle etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3573
not delusional, its my experience

i was cool with the thug niggers who smoked weed before school, jocks, asian slayers, puerto ricans, everyone in school. i got told i looked like i knew how to fight for some reason. i just have that demeanor. everyone, even 350lb 6'6 lumberjacks treat me with respect to this day

you wouldnt do shit you manlet, pathetic excuse for a human
imagine bragging about that on a looksmaxxing sub. we are just trying to improve our looks and you butt in being a dick. go back to off topic. stop overcompensating, it’s obvious

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
Jfl fashion maxxing I have no fucking idea.I always wore the biggest shit

• +1
Jfl fashion maxxing I have no fucking idea.I always wore the biggest shit
Yeah I have no idea about fashion too. Females apparently dig those shit sometimes. Looks so gay but I will try cuz girls care. It's all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Be gl, don't be ugly or averge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yeah I have no idea about fashion too. Females apparently dig those shit sometimes. Looks so gay but I will try cuz girls care. It's all that matters.
Yea but you need so much money for this shit.
And if your gymcelling your frame will change and they wont fit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
just rock some clean designer jeans and a fred perry polo and af1s or something. you dont have to look tryhard
I wear converse which is orange as fuck.
I always was curious about jeans tho. What's the difference between designer jeans and normal jeans? Are people capable of distinguishing it?

• +1
I always was curious about jeans tho. What's the difference between designer jeans and normal jeans? Are people capable of distinguishing it?
don’t listen to his fashion advice pls

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
it depends on the person. if you're going for hipster girls in downtown seoul they will for sure notice. designer jeans have a specific fit and finish. you can just rock some brookes brothers slacks or something though if you dont have money for designer. cant go wrong with those

• Ugh..
I’ve seen better threads posted on here before, ngl...
It wasn't like your thread was terrible it just wasn't all that good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
it depends on the person. if you're going for hipster girls in downtown seoul they will for sure notice. designer jeans have a specific fit and finish. you can just rock some brookes brothers slacks or something though if you dont have money for designer. cant go wrong with those
I wanna fuck some hipster girls but when I jelq enough to 8inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and xit
Being attractive is pretty straight forward and doesn’t always have to rely on the face.

If you want girls attention, you need to stand out. The easiest way to stand out is to obviously have an attractive face, but there’s many other ways to stand out, such as: running fashion game, gymaxxing, working on your coloring/contrast. There’s different ways than just getting facial surgery to look attractive.

FASHION: This gets shit on a lot here, and for good reason jfl. You can’t wear Supreme and Bape and a bunch of retarded shit together for this to work. These are some fits from r/streetwear that DEFINITELY will halo you and make you look more attractive than you are:
View attachment 149418View attachment 149419View attachment 149420
Seeing a guy with a clean fit IRL is rare and will make you stand out. MORE IMPORTANTLY, it will attract the girls from that niche and make you more attractive to them.

Contrast/coloring: This is probably THE most underrated -maxx in PSL. This is basically your skin color, eye color, and hair color. If you are pale, dye your brows to either brown or black, get a tan, and dye your hair if it’s really blond. If you’re lightskin, get colored (blue) contacts. If you’re brown/ethnic, also, get colored contacts. When stroma comes out, look into it. Eye color halo is legit and normies will be mesmerized by your pretty eyes.

One of the best color combos out there is tanned/olive skin, blue eyes, and black hair as well.

Speaking from as a white guy, getting a tan is CRUCIAL.
View attachment 149427
This was my tan from this summer. Pairing my tan with my dirty blond hair and hazel/green eyes gave gave me EXCELLENT contrast. It gave me a 0.25PSL boost.

Working out: Im basically beating the horse with this but body halo is LEGIT. Hell, look at @Kinko jfl, he is halo’d hard by his body. Getting to 10-12% BF, having a solid amount of muscle on you, and training your neck will halo you and make you more masculine. Neckmaxxing also makes your lower third look nicer. @ZyzzReincarnate is another great amazing of body halo.

View attachment 149436View attachment 149438View attachment 149439
the only part I don't agree with is Fashion.
I prefer a classic style rather than the streetwear style: in my opinion oversized clothes, big logos and brighting colors are a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Mateusz74, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
I’ve seen better threads posted on here before, ngl...
It wasn't like your thread was terrible it just wasn't all that good.
are u autistic, srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
No fashion for your face

• +1
inb4 a sewerperson who still lets his mom dresses him says ‘fashion is cope’
No fashion for your face
I was too slow lmfao
the only part I don't agree with is Fashion.
I prefer a classic style rather than the streetwear style: in my opinion oversized clothes, big logos and brighting colors are a looksmin
No

And modern fashion isn’t just big logos & bright colours jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
For some people it doesn't matter whether they fashionmaxx, contrastmaxx, gymmaxx, or even TJMaxx. Many males will simply reach their early thirties having become.... me

• +1
Tks mane no need for surgeries anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Someone should do a fashionmaxx guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Wow revolutionary post op

Fashion is completely bullshit bluepilled cope

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2810
My life changed after this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Fashion is completely bullshit bluepilled cope
i thought this too until i saw jb's on yubo thirsting over guys in the live in eboy outfits who were average looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2581 and Stingray
fashion works only if you are not fat and short

tan+clothing is a fucking 3 psl boost

:y'all: :redpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
okay when u cunts achieve good fashion and muscular physic and all that shit how are you going to speak with broad? Social adeptness Is one of the biggest 'halos' that make or break you with 'foids' but most of u disregard.

im 7 psl barefoot now thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 2810
@Sergeant @knajjd delete this horse shit of a post

It’s clearly bluepilled and against rules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3702
Man dont disrespect my nigga xit
He wants you to dress like a chiraq nigga and that’s fucking stupid considering your asian.

secondly to all you people here saying fashion doesn’t work or it’s bluepilled

Your autistic and literally cockblocking yourself from one of the easiest ways to stand out and get attention from girls just lol. No shit face is more important but this is still solid advice

If you Want to keep dressing in clothes your mom bought you like autist go right on ahead jfl
I can't improve if i have loose skin retard. Loose skin is just as ugly as being fat.
It’s really not

I had slight loose skin when I lost weightbut it tightened overtime

regardless you could get a surgery to remove it stop making excuses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
This actually sounds good, given that you pass a looks threshold already (not high, 4psl)

I agree with it all except that fashion because that looks horrible in op. you need to be able to wear leather jackets with turtlenecks and solid colored button downs