How To Be Photogenic

chosen-one

chosen-one

i am not saying that I’m god lvl gl, but based on positive comments I receive on my facial features/looks/IOIs I get irl + consistent work to improve my looks I’d say I’m a tiny bit above average rn in irl/mirror/selfie camera. HOWEVER, this judgement seems completely impossible when loooking at some pics of me. I am descended 2 psl in photos.

Regular/non selfie camera shots of my face make it look at least 30% fatter/wider compared to irl/selfie cameras. some of my super lean friends look perfect in pics. I think leanness, granted that you have bones/optimal light is a must to be photogenic as camera exacerbates size of features compared to irl experience.

Gotta cut soon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zainab and Reformed
Step 1: be good looking

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, Graham, MadTwatter and 5 others
step 1: be white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, MadTwatter, Banderacell and 2 others
squintmaxxing

@St.TikTokcel Hestner and Basso in this thread ASAP

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
jut, squint, cheek suck, and also push your head more forward than usual

i started doing this and people start saying "you look so photogenic"

i am not saying that I’m god lvl gl, but based on positive comments I receive on my facial features/looks/IOIs I get irl + consistent work to improve my looks I’d say I’m a tiny bit above average rn in irl/mirror/selfie camera. HOWEVER, this judgement seems completely impossible when loooking at some pics of me. I am descended 2 psl in photos.

Regular/non selfie camera shots of my face make it look at least 30% fatter/wider compared to irl/selfie cameras. some of my super lean friends look perfect in pics. I think leanness, granted that you have bones/optimal light is a must to be photogenic as camera exacerbates size of features compared to irl experience.

Gotta cut soon
It's all about genetics, broski.
92656596 8B69 4523 AE21 CFEC53EB706C
7E73CC28 D83F 4AA5 9239 F19B49255D88
2981819 20220711 175226

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Jhon Smith, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
149a2128fffe9783e4910cc9041245d0

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

>When taken at 12 in away and keeping the bizygomatic breadth constant, selfies increase nasal size by 30% in males and 29% in females compared with an orthographic projection.

it does that for everyone, selfie cams make your nose look 30% bigger.
Real brah even in unfrauded selfies I take at arms length i be swearing I’m a slayer lite but then In regular back camera pics I look like a 5/10 forgettable chudfuck

Photogenic=no uee+chiseled face+symmetrical face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593 and chosen-one
jut, squint, cheek suck, and also push your head more forward than usual

i started doing this and people start saying "you look so photogenic"
That type of low iq frauding is for women and schizos bro. Real people can’t fraud to that extent without being exposed/self hating cunts. looksmaxxing is about salvaging what you can not hard frauding bone structure. J get buccal fat removal or leanmaxx. I used to be one of u bro

That type of low iq frauding is for women and schizos bro. Real people can’t fraud to that extent without being exposed/self hating cunts. looksmaxxing is about salvaging what you can not hard frauding bone structure. J get buccal fat removal or leanmaxx. I used to be one of u bro
Just don’t do it so hard

Gotta cut soon
Sameeee, from what I have learned
1. Direct frontal shots are no go, shoot an angle
2. Focal length is real, 50mm+ is ideal, although I get decent shots on 48MP x1 iPhone zoom too
3. You need something that is able to shoot in
RAW mode so that you can edit it with point 5
4. Lighting is key, avoid harsh lights look for spots with soft lighting. Artificial lightning is no go, unless you have professional photo lamps that you can setup
5. Get Adobe Lightroom classic from torrents and learn how to use it
6. Get FaceApp premium but you need to be really conservative with it. Good filters are hollywood 2 and eye bags reduction
7. Selfies from hand are no go, selfie stick is much better. You can take good photos with it if necessary however frontal camera is much better

Leanness wont fix it. Having the correct bones/symmetrical face will make you look good. If not, then you will look bad in camera. It's unfortunate. Surgery, posture, mewing, falim gum, hard foods. That's the only way to improve/change facial structure that we know of ATM.

Sameeee, from what I have learned
1. Direct frontal shots are no go, shoot an angle
2. Focal length is real, 50mm+ is ideal, although I get decent shots on 48MP x1 iPhone zoom too
3. You need something that is able to shoot in
RAW mode so that you can edit it with point 5
4. Lighting is key, avoid harsh lights look for spots with soft lighting. Artificial lightning is no go, unless you have professional photo lamps that you can setup
5. Get Adobe Lightroom classic from torrents and learn how to use it
6. Get FaceApp premium but you need to be really conservative with it. Good filters are hollywood 2 and eye bags reduction
7. Selfies from hand are no go, selfie stick is much better. You can take good photos with it if necessary however frontal camera is much better

What do you propose doing in Lightroom?

What do you propose doing in Lightroom?
Basic stuff is exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights and then playing with saturation of individual colors. More advanced you can try masking & transforms. But they don’t fit in every photo. Also export to 1080p so you get max quality on insta, if you upload higher size it will get compressed and look shit
IMG 1897

Lightroom is the thing that gives pictures that insta feel, truly amazing piece of software

What do you mean by this
long face is not genetic. Its caused by bad posture (mouth breathing that causes bad tongue posture and its known consequences).

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one