How to beardmax?

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I really want a beard. I can feel hair follicles on my cheeks but they are very sparse. Wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Bewusst
how old are you

I really want a beard. I can feel hair follicles on my cheeks but they are very sparse. Wtf
over for arabcels that cant even grow a beard when most can

Wanna know the same. Where tf are the knowledgecels!?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
beeing arab and beeing able to grow a beard is somewhat a must (regardless of if its a looksmin or not)
Same goes for curries. I only have neckbeard, mustache and sideburns. No cheeks when it is essential. I tried minoxidil back in higu school but it would burn my skin had classmates say my skin is cracking and peeling off

Just get hair transplant

Surgery seems to be the almighty solution here

No, implants
Tfw are "beard implants"?? Only know of a beard transplant where they take scalp hair from your neck and implant those into your face. It's still called transplant though.

Tfw are "beard implants"?? Only know of a beard transplant where they take scalp hair from your neck and implant those into your face. It's still called transplant though.
No, ignorant pig. beard implants

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Can they take from the neckbeard? Makes more sense
Just get hair transplant

Surgery seems to be the almighty solution here
i think i habe the potential as all my relatives have beards except me. Seems like it is taking forever
We dont say hair implants. We say transplants because it is taken from another area

Can they take from the neckbeard? Makes more sense

i think i habe the potential as all my relatives have beards except me. Seems like it is taking forever

We dont say hair implants. We say transplants because it is taken from another area
Wouldn't make sense honestly, unless you wanna permanently sacrifice neck beard hair follicles for cheeks and chin. Good thing though is you wouldn't have to clean up your neck anymore.

Used minoxidil on my face for 3 years at the age of 18. Went from only being able to grow a peach fuzz moustache to full thick stubble. I haven't applied it in 2 years now and still kept my gains.

However it took about 2 years to max out results and apparently it doesn't work for everyone.

Wouldn't make sense honestly, unless you wanna permanently sacrifice neck beard hair follicles for cheeks and chin. Good thing though is you wouldn't have to clean up your neck anymore.
Neckbeard is useless. All that matter is cheeks and chin
Used minoxidil on my face for 3 years at the age of 18. Went from only being able to grow a peach fuzz moustache to full thick stubble. I haven't applied it in 2 years now and still kept my gains.

However it took about 2 years to max out results and apparently it doesn't work for everyone.
Everyday for 3 years!?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

skin, fine lines?

skin, fine lines?

Despite applying it everyday for years it didn't age my skin at all.

I don't doubt it might temporarily or permanently deplete other people's collagen but for me it didn't seem to. That being said I'm part Asian and look 10 years younger anyway, it's why I wanted stubble in the first place.

Minoxidil or fin.

I will buy it in an hour
bruh he retarded if u ain't got no hairloss stay the fuck away from fin it's a dht blocker and will turn u into a tranny just minoxidil maxxx and u will be growing a fat ass beard in 2 to 16 months

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
bruh he retarded if u ain't got no hairloss stay the fuck away from fin it's a dht blocker and will turn u into a tranny just minoxidil maxxx and u will be growing a fat ass beard in 2 to 16 months
Yeah i was talking about minoxidil. Gonna buy a skin cream and wipe it off after an hour or two. It really burns the skin minoxidil

Gtfo srs. Just type "beard implants" into Google's search box and it will literally only "beard transplant" show up.

Yeah i was talking about minoxidil. Gonna buy a skin cream and wipe it off after an hour or two. It really burns the skin minoxidil
which brand do u use( minox) and how long? ? also I would recommend an high end cream with supports ur collagen

Gtfo srs. Just type "beard implants" into Google's search box and it will literally only "beard transplant" show up.
Dont expect much from a retard who thinks 6’5 is manlet
which brand do u use( minox) and how long? ? also I would recommend an high end cream with supports ur collagen
I dont recall tbh but it was liquid form.

Dont expect much from a retard who thinks 6’5 is manlet

I used to use rogaine minox, which works great if you constantly use it daily.

I started out with liquid and I found it more effective but it makes your skin dry as fuck. I never moisturised like a dumbass but if you stick with liquid I recommend applying some after.

I eventually just switched to foam for no side effects.

I started out with liquid and I found it more effective but it makes your skin dry as fuck. I never moisturised like a dumbass but if you stick with liquid I recommend applying some after.

I eventually just switched to foam for no side effects.
I think liquid is stronger but has side effects. Did you see results in the first month?

I think liquid is stronger but has side effects. Did you see results in the first month?

I can't recall if I saw results in the first month but I definitely saw mild results within 2 months.

It will take years to reach max potential but you'll be able to tell if it's working for you in the first 2 months I'd say.

I can't recall if I saw results in the first month but I definitely saw mild results within 2 months.

It will take years to reach max potential but you'll be able to tell if it's working for you in the first 2 months I'd say.
5AADFAB4 0DDA 4436 8436 4F52CF8557A6

Only shit i can grow. I will get it in an hour

View attachment 110015
Only shit i can grow. I will get it in an hour

If it works for you I'd say you'll definitely get good results faster than I did. Before I started I had literally 0 hairs on my chin and cheeks. On the plus side I never need to trim my neckline because hairs only grow where I applied it.

If it works for you I'd say you'll definitely get good results faster than I did. Before I started I had literally 0 hairs on my chin and cheeks. On the plus side I never need to trim my neckline because hairs only grow where I applied it.
When i was 18 i had a disgusting neckbeard. All patchy and looks like pubic hair. Even normies forced me to shave it.